Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford Responds to Manny Pacquiao saying Bud was Scared of Him!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford Responds to Manny Pacquiao saying Bud was Scared of Him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

It is funny how Manny says this AFTER he ran off to Al. I have no problem with Manny chasing after a couple retirement fights. When fighters spin lies though it pisses me off. We all know he and Freddy wanted no part of Bud. Arum tried to make it. Manny priced himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        It is funny how Manny says this AFTER he ran off to Al. I have no problem with Manny chasing after a couple retirement fights. When fighters spin lies though it pisses me off. We all know he and Freddy wanted no part of Bud. Arum tried to make it. Manny priced himself out.
        stop it with pac priced himself out. arum didnt wanna pay manny because pac was leaving and wasnt gonna resign. he's not gonna pay pac and let pac ride off with a win over crawford.

if bob really wanted to make this fight, it would have happen. he's the promoter for both fighters, that's what they do. he paid pac $23 mil for algieri, $20 mil for the 3rd bradley fight.

and now your telling me he cant promote this fight? he was willing to lose out by paying manny $23 mil for algieri and $20 mil the 3rd bradley fight now he's not willing to do that now? i wonder why?? because manny aint resigning!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          stop it with pac priced himself out. arum didnt wanna pay manny because pac was leaving and wasnt gonna resign. he's not gonna pay pac and let pac ride off with a win over crawford.

if bob really wanted to make this fight, it would have happen. he's the promoter for both fighters, that's what they do. he paid pac $23 mil for algieri, $20 mil for the 3rd bradley fight.

and now your telling me he cant promote this fight? he was willing to lose out by paying manny $23 mil for algieri and $20 mil the 3rd bradley fight now he's not willing to do that now? i wonder why?? because manny aint resigning!

Manny lost money value plain and simple. He no longer had the ability to sell big PPV after the Floyd fight. Not just that, Freddy even said they were not interested in Crawford. I remember the videos and articles.

Comment

That's the truth.
            Freddie and Pac really wanted no part of Bud.
            So Arum fixed the Pac-Horn fight so he can get Bud a title at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post

Sorry, dude.
              I have inside scoop at Top Rank.
              Pac was not paid anywhere close to your dream paydays for Pac.
              Pac only made $14M for the second Bradley fight .
              No way he was paid $20M for the third Bradley fight.
              $23M for Algieri is a freaking wet dream .

If Pac was paid that, why the fkk wouldn't he resign with Arum ?
              Pac woke up and finally realized Arum was robbing him b/c he was dumb enough to fall for the MP Promotions as partner to all of his fights .
              That's how Arum robbed him. Pac was paying his own undercard and was paying most of the taxes .

Stupid Pac people. They have no freaking clue . I flagged that sh8 as soon as Pac created MP Promotions .
              The same bullsh8 move Don King pulled on Tyson with his Mike Tyson Promotions bullsh8.

Comment

Manny lost money value plain and simple. He no longer had the ability to sell big PPV after the Floyd fight. Not just that, Freddy even said they were not interested in Crawford. I remember the videos and articles.
                he wasnt selling when he fought algieri or when he fought bradley for the 3rd time! stop kidding yourself. his ppv has already decline by then. but the difference is, bob was still trying to hype pac up as a new and improve manny after the marquez ko to keep milking off of manny. that's the difference!

bob aint willing to pay pac now for crawford because it makes no sense if manny is leaving and pac is not gonna feed into bob's plan by fighting crawford for peanuts after being done dirty (that's one of the reason pac didnt resign and fired roach and koncz). this is chess not checkers!

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                  Sorry, dude.
                  I have inside scoop at Top Rank.
                  Pac was not paid anywhere close to your dream paydays for Pac.
                  Pac only made $14M for the second Bradley fight .
                  No way he was paid $20M for the third Bradley fight.
                  $23M for Algieri is a freaking wet dream .

If Pac was paid that, why the fkk wouldn't he resign with Arum ?
                  Pac woke up and finally realized Arum was robbing him b/c he was dumb enough to fall for the MP Promotions as partner to all of his fights .
                  That's how Arum robbed him. Pac was paying his own undercard and was paying most of the taxes .

Stupid Pac people. They have no freaking clue . I flagged that sh8 as soon as Pac created MP Promotions .
                  The same bullsh8 move Don King pulled on Tyson with his Mike Tyson Promotions bullsh8.
                  yeah and i have inside scope with pac.

Manny Pacquiao $25 million (minimum)
                  Chris Algieri $1.67 million (minimum)

According to ESPN.com's Dan Rafael, Pacquiao will earn a guaranteed $20 million for Bradley.

Comment

Is there anybody here blaming Arum at all? I don't even want to blame Crawford, but Arum was in full control of these fighters. He could have made the fight if he wanted to. Why do you think he's lying?

Comment

Working...
                    X