Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Conor do so good against Eddie, but was terrible with Khabib?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Shocked he took that fight after 2 years off.
    Same, though I think it is because he truly believes he is ahead of the game to such a degreee, which is also parroted into him by his coach and team - they are all yes men along for the ride, they struck gold with Conor.

All Conor does is meet celebrities and go to parties now. He's finished. He won't beat Khabib in a rematch, he won't beat Ferguson, I don't even think he'd beat Kevin Lee, Barboza and possibly not even Poirier now, which is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
      Same, though I think it is because he truly believes he is ahead of the game to such a degreee, which is also parroted into him by his coach and team - they are all yes men along for the ride, they struck gold with Conor.

All Conor does is meet celebrities and go to parties now. He's finished. He won't beat Khabib in a rematch, he won't beat Ferguson, I don't even think he'd beat Kevin Lee, Barboza and possibly not even Poirier now, which is crazy.
      Or maybe he needed some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

I don't like Conor and I don't like excuses even more but I will say this, I was one of the many that though Conor would win. Why? Because he had been training for this fight a lot longer than it was perceived. I think the Rd 3 showed bits of that. Anyways, my fight prediction was wrong but prefight I did say if Conor loses its because he was abusing the CoCo.

Comment

Working...
        X