Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez: Prograis Decided To Take Another Route - Not Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    progaris should have just said no when offered to enter the tournament,,he himself said it was too good to turn down,,he entered and maybe arum didn't want them to fight,but at the end of the day regis is the one who accepted,not ramirez
    They were to fight each other next, that would have been this month and it would have allowed Prograis to enter the tournament. Arum didn't want it, wanted the fight to build and was ready to prolong the purse bid as long as he could. Its the same thing he did with the other Zurdo. The two guys will fight cans and they call out the winner of the tournaments and fight a bum instead. This guys already offered the network excuse, when Arum has no problem putting on fights on ESPN that he isn't associated with. He could have easily put on Ramirez WBSS fights on ESPN.

Comment

Prograis would win that fight but it would be goooooooooooooooooooooood. Damn I wish Ramirez was in the tournament.

Comment

Orozoco and Imam are better comp than Prograis has faced. Besides Ramirez said it how it is,

"He was my mandatory and he decided to take another route, not me. He is going to the tournament. I talked to my promoter Bob Arum and asked him if I could go but he has commitments with ESPN and I am one of his fighters with a belt and I can't just go out there and fight on a different network when there is a commitment with my promoter and ESPN. My job as a fighter is just to do my job and train," explained Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          They were to fight each other next, that would have been this month and it would have allowed Prograis to enter the tournament. Arum didn't want it, wanted the fight to build and was ready to prolong the purse bid as long as he could. Its the same thing he did with the other Zurdo. The two guys will fight cans and they call out the winner of the tournaments and fight a bum instead. This guys already offered the network excuse, when Arum has no problem putting on fights on ESPN that he isn't associated with. He could have easily put on Ramirez WBSS fights on ESPN.
          Orozco is no joke. Id favor Orozco in that lil tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            Ramirez just isn’t that talented as a fighter.. I would not be surprised to see Orozco get Ramirez out of there
            IDK about that but Orozco would definitely win that tournament.

Comment

... now compare the fights that WBSS offered as of lately with those offered by the "big promoters"...

Comment

I think Orozco will KO
                Ramirez if he actually makes weight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Orozoco and Imam are better comp than Prograis has faced. Besides Ramirez said it how it is,

"He was my mandatory and he decided to take another route, not me. He is going to the tournament. I talked to my promoter Bob Arum and asked him if I could go but he has commitments with ESPN and I am one of his fighters with a belt and I can't just go out there and fight on a different network when there is a commitment with my promoter and ESPN. My job as a fighter is just to do my job and train," explained Ramirez.
                  Orozco & imam are both overated (especially the latter) so no, they are not better wins. Most would favor the top 140 fighters to smoke them both. Well.... most but you at least.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    at the end of the day he's the one who accepted to go into the tournament,,like I said he could have said no

Comment

Oh stop it 😂 Arum stopped that fight because he knows Prograis will beat the **** out of dude 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

Working...
                      X