No announcement yet.

GF's annoying friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF's annoying friend

Sup BScene, long time poster but I just need some advice.

Here's the backstory.

I was getting to know someone who eventually became my GF but several months prior to that I had kissed a girl. As I was single when it happened I didn't mention it because it didn't go further than that. I live in a small town so of course word got around.

I know what you're gonna say. "Bro, you were single! F it!" Normally I'd do that but I'm gonna marry this girl so whatever, it'll pass.

Once together my now-GF found out about it when a mutual friend (let's call our friend Pam) told her. Pam has her own issues including a physically abusive partner that cheats on her. I would know because I grew up with the guy so I know how he is.

My gf would eventually get over it but she still talks to Pam everyday. Pam constantly tries to fit the girl I kissed into their conversations which reminds my GF about the incident and she comes home mad at me. Also Pam has said in the past that I am taking my GF away from her. Recently, she showed my GF a pic of the girl I kissed and again said that I'm taking her away and that she hates me.

I'm gonna confront her about it but wondering if anyone else has been in this position. She's obviously jealous and hating.

give that Pam **** a left hook to the body when you see her...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      give that Pam **** a left hook to the body when you see her...
      Lmao! I wish

Comment

Pam wants your d*ck

I say you **** her.

Comment

You have options guy

A. Ignore her your girl is down for you or high brow option.

B. Voice this issue too your girl or the adult option

C. Talk to her friend about how too share or the other adult option.

D. Make your girl choose or the bad option.

E. Rub it in her friends face that your taking over and she is powerless too stop it or the fun option.

F. Not only rub it but take it a step further: torment her about her life choices in various ways or the sick **** option

The choice is yours my friend

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Pam wants your d*ck

I say you **** her.
            Chiiillll my dude lol I wouldn't touch that itch with a 10ft pole.

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            A. Ignore her your girl is down for you or high brow option.

B. Voice this issue too your girl or the adult option

C. Talk to her friend about how too share or the other adult option.

D. Make your girl choose or the bad option.

E. Rub it in her friends face that your taking over and she is powerless too stop it or the fun option.

F. Not only rub it but take it a step further: torment her about her life choices in various ways or the sick **** option

The choice is yours my friend
            A. is out of the question at this point. I've been very tolerant thus far.

I'm probably just going to confront her about it and make her feel dumb so that she shuts her mouth. My girl is already hanging out with her less and less but I realllllllly like E and F hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SalvaDominicano View Post
              Chiiillll my dude lol I wouldn't touch that itch with a 10ft pole.

then pass it over here..me and DUBBZ will **** her

Comment

Me and Mak 'bout to make a Pam Sammich!

Comment

Break up with your girl because of her association with Pam.

Comment

Pam wants to **** your gf.

Comment

Working...
                    X