No announcement yet.

The TRUTH about the AJ double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Yes, but at least Tyson HAD those fights.

Wlad had zero fights before AJ and almost took him out.

Meanwhile, so called "lesser" heavyweights are having more success against ordinary opponents than AJ did. Takam gives AJ all he wants then get flattened by DelBoy;and AJ and Parker play patty-cake then Parker goes life and death with Dillian who some say isn't deserving of his current ranking being almost as carefully managed as AJ himself. Kinda points to Wlad not being shyt at the time either.
    If Wlad had 2 fights before the Joshua fight against 2 scrubs and looked ****, the fight would never have happened. But we didn't know what Wlad had left so it was a big gamble putting Joshua in there after only 18 fights. Wlad was the champion for 10 years before that, he had all the experience over him and so it proved. Do you not think Wlad looked very good that night? What was he not able to do that night that he could do in his prime?

Takam played it cute and looked to just survive against Joshua. Whereas he opened up against Chisora from the get go and dominated until he got caught. So no, Chisora didn't come close to putting up a better performance because Joshua won every second of that fight and never got touched. Chisora got touched all night.

Parker disengaged all night against Joshua. When someone doesn't want to put themselves in range to get their shots off and decides to go on the back foot all night, you can't blame the one who wants to engage.

Joshua isn't carefully managed. He has the best resume. How can you be carefully manged when you have by far the best resume in the division? Whyte is more proven than any contender out there. He's fought Chisora, Parker where he was an underdog, and Joshua while being an underdog. How the **** is that being carefully managed? Who else other than Joshua has tested themselves that much in as many fights?

Are you British by the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      If Wlad had 2 fights before the Joshua fight against 2 scrubs and looked ****, the fight would never have happened. But we didn't know what Wlad had left so it was a big gamble putting Joshua in there after only 18 fights. Wlad was the champion for 10 years before that, he had all the experience over him and so it proved. Do you not think Wlad looked very good that night? What was he not able to do that night that he could do in his prime?

Takam played it cute and looked to just survive against Joshua. Whereas he opened up against Chisora from the get go and dominated until he got caught. So no, Chisora didn't come close to putting up a better performance because Joshua won every second of that fight and never got touched. Chisora got touched all night.

Parker disengaged all night against Joshua. When someone doesn't want to put themselves in range to get their shots off and decides to go on the back foot all night, you can't blame the one who wants to engage.

Joshua isn't carefully managed. He has the best resume. How can you have the best resume when you have by far the best resume in the division? Whyte is more proven than any contender out there. He's fought Chisora, Parker where he was an underdog, and Joshua while being an underdog. How the **** is that being carefully managed? Who else other than Joshua has tested themselves that much in as many fights?

Are you British by the way?
      I thought Wlad looked great that night.

But, in retrospect, that might have been more about what AJ wasn't than what Wlad actually was.

And, there is the fact that prime Wlad gets AJ out of there after putting him down.

As for Takam, truth is Chisora got him out of there in much more decisive fashion than AJ. There is just no arguing that no matter how well you think Takam was doing vs Delboy (which I take issue with btw).

Parker was somehow able to stay away from AJ but couldn't against a much lesser fighter in Dillian?

You are a regular excuse machine, aren't you?

No, AJ (and Whyte as well) are very carefully managed. Or else at least one of them would have fought Ortiz or Miller by now, nevermind Wilder. Yet, both AJ and Whyte have ducked Ortiz at least twice.

That's from being careful...and there are other examples.

Comment

Ali
        Holmes
        Louis
        Johnson
        Foreman
        Moore
        Dempsey
        Liston
        Frazier
        Charles

None of them in their prime lose to Oliver McCall...ever
        Holmes has 7 wins of merit against just good fighters. Lewis has over double that and has 3 great wins over Vitali and Holyfield. So his resume pisses all over Holmes resume. Lennox didn't lose to a Lightheavyweight twice the way Holmes did.

Louis was dominated, outclassed, dropped and then knocked out against a shot Max Shcmelling. When did Lewis get beat up and outclassed before getting knocked out? That didn't happen against a prime fighter, let alone a shot one. Plus Louis has a resume mostly filled with bums. Who did he beat that was any good?

Joshnson has a **** resume. Don't even dare put it higher than Lewis. It's disgusting.

Foreman has only 3 good wins in his whole career but you think he's better than Lewis? Foreman, the overrated caveman who was champ for all of 5 minutes? The guy who was dominated by a nobody in Young and dropped even though he can't punch for ****? Haha.

Moore? Oh my god, you're insane. Moore did nothing at the weight but you rate him higher than Lewis? **** off!!!!.

Charles????? What did he do at the weight? This is insane.

Frazier was a one armed bar room brawler who only has 2 wins of merit. You're ****ing mad. Plain and simple. This list is ****e!!!!

None of them have anywhere near to the resume Lewis has. None of them had the skill of Lewis. None of them would get the better of Lewis in a best of 3. Lewis wreaks them all. You're preposterous.

Comment

Holmes has 7 wins of merit against just good fighters. Lewis has over double that and has 3 great wins over Vitali and Holyfield. So his resume pisses all over Holmes resume. Lennox didn't lose to a Lightheavyweight twice the way Holmes did.

Louis was dominated, outclassed, dropped and then knocked out against a shot Max Shcmelling. When did Lewis get beat up and outclassed before getting knocked out? That didn't happen against a prime fighter, let alone a shot one. Plus Louis has a resume mostly filled with bums. Who did he beat that was any good?

Joshnson has a **** resume. Don't even dare put it higher than Lewis. It's disgusting.

Foreman has only 3 good wins in his whole career but you think he's better than Lewis? Foreman, the overrated caveman who was champ for all of 5 minutes? The guy who was dominated by a nobody in Young and dropped even though he can't punch for ****? Haha.

Moore? Oh my god, you're insane. Moore did nothing at the weight but you rate him higher than Lewis? **** off!!!!.

Charles????? What did he do at the weight? This is insane.

Frazier was a one armed bar room brawler who only has 2 wins of merit. You're ****ing mad. Plain and simple. This list is ****e!!!!

None of them have anywhere near to the resume Lewis has. None of them had the skill of Lewis. None of them would get the better of Lewis in a best of 3. Lewis wreaks them all. You're preposterous.
          None of them, not one, would lose to McCall much less get knocked cold by Oliver.

But, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Peace.

Comment

I thought Wlad looked great that night.

But, in retrospect, that might have been more about what AJ wasn't than what Wlad actually was.

And, there is the fact that prime Wlad gets AJ out of there after putting him down.

As for Takam, truth is Chisora got him out of there in much more decisive fashion than AJ. There is just no arguing that no matter how well you think Takam was doing vs Delboy (which I take issue with btw).

Parker was somehow able to stay away from AJ but couldn't against a much lesser fighter in Dillian?

You are a regular excuse machine, aren't you?

No, AJ (and Whyte as well) are very carefully managed. Or else at least one of them would have fought Ortiz or Miller by now, nevermind Wilder. Yet, both AJ and Whyte have ducked Ortiz at least twice.

That's from being careful...and there are other examples.
            Before the Wlad fight Joshua was looking as good as you want a Heavyweight to look. So no, it was down to Wlad still being quality and having much greater experience than a green Joshua.

Wlad for his whole reign was cautious. So no, he doesn't go about it any differently to the way he did when he dropped Joshua.

Takam opened up against Chisora in a way he wouldn't dare to against Joshua. It's much harder when someone is playing cute than opening up. and yes, he dominated Chisora until he was caught. That's a fact.

Parker was able to stay away from Joshua because he ran. Whereas he stood his ground a lot more against Whyte. This is simple stuff but you're struggling like crazy here.

Miller??? Are you serious? Miller has already turned Whyte down in the past. And Joshua has never had the time to fight him or Ortiz. Tell me which Joshua fight it was where he could have fought them? And Wilder is ducking both Whyte and Joshua hard, even though huge money is on offer. So you're wrong again.

You didn't tell me if you're British or not?

Comment

None of them, not one, would lose to McCall much less get knocked cold by Oliver.

But, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Peace.
              You can't dispute any of my points. None. I genuinely think you're insane.

So you're out cold when you're up on your feet beating the count now? Haha. No, you're not.

That was the ****test list I've ever seen in my life. I really would like you to answer my questions and acknowledge my points. But if you can't without making a fool of yourself, then so be it.

Comment

Popularity doesn't make Joshua the best? But you then go one to acknowledge that he is the best? That's not very smart.

And Joshua isn't the best because of his popularity, that doesn't even come in to it. It's what he'd done in the ring and against whom that proves he's the best.
                In this current crop he appears to be the best but he has some guys that he has to fight and clean the division to be the best in this ERA.

To compare him to Lennox is nonsense because Lennox cleaned out the division and wanted and fought anybody that was worth fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  In this current crop he appears to be the best but he has some guys that he has to fight and clean the division to be the best in this ERA.

To compare him to Lennox is nonsense because Lennox cleaned out the division and wanted and fought anybody that was worth fighting.
                  I know he has to beat the top guys for him to be called the best of this era. I'm just saying he's the best right now. It's way too soon to be talking about "The best of the era" at this point.

Nobody actually compared Joshua to Lennox. Just used him as an example. Lennox got dogged by Americans throughout his career far worse than Joshua does. And Joshua gets it bad. The point the OP was making was that with the abuse Joshua receives everyday, no matter what he does he'll always be dogged. At this point in time people are slagging him about Wilder. But when he's beaten Wilder, The same people will just find another way to discredit and smear him. Americans do that you see. Look at Golovkin, Kovalev, Lewis, Joshua, Naz, Hatton etc etc...

So the OP is right. If Joshua was American mind, he'd have his dick sucked until the cows came home claiming he'd destroy Lewis and both Klitschko's. Don't even pretend you wouldn't. You do in large part with that fraud Wilder. With a superior fighter, we'd hear nothing but.

Comment

I know he has to beat the top guys for him to be called the best of this era. I'm just saying he's the best right now. It's way too soon to be talking about "The best of the era" at this point.

Nobody actually compared Joshua to Lennox. Just used him as an example. Lennox got dogged by Americans throughout his career far worse than Joshua does. And Joshua gets it bad. The point the OP was making was that with the abuse Joshua receives everyday, no matter what he does he'll always be dogged. At this point in time people are slagging him about Wilder. But when he's beaten Wilder, The same people will just find another way to discredit and smear him. Americans do that you see. Look at Golovkin, Kovalev, Lewis, Joshua, Naz, Hatton etc etc...

So the OP is right. If Joshua was American mind, he'd have his dick sucked until the cows came home claiming he'd destroy Lewis and both Klitschko's. Don't even pretend you wouldn't. You do in large part with that fraud Wilder. With a superior fighter, we'd hear nothing but.
                    That is what you fan boys say. You guys want everybody to circle jerk in praising AJ and he still has a few fighters that he still has to face.

Unlike others I give him credit for some of his wins and you don't read of me beating the man down.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      That is what you fan boys say. You guys want everybody to circle jerk in praising AJ and he still has a few fighters that he still has to face.

Unlike others I give him credit for some of his wins and you don't read of me beating the man down.
                      I'm not asking anyone to circle jerk for Joshua. Just stop with all the madness. Wilder asking for half the money is crazy. Americans should jump on Wilder and tell him that to put pressure on him to make the fight. But no, they instead agree with him allowing Wilder to think what he's doing has value when it clearly doesn't. That will only delay the fight even further. Which is really ironic if you think about it considering they're screaming for the fight.

Wilder even said he was worth 60%, but for the fans will do 50/50. The dude is the most delusional fighter I've ever had the misfortune to hear. And we've just had the most deluded in history retire in the form of Andre Ward. So you do know how to produce them over there that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X