Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The simple truth is Boxing is a business, Hearns is not a fool and neither is Joshua. They'd prefer to allow Fury to deteriorate Wilder further, weakening his reflexes and his right hand for a future AJ showdown. He'll probably make Wilder fight Miller or something before AJ, Miller is the perfect hw to have to 'deteriorate' someone. If Wilder and Miller box, it will be the end of Wilder ( I expect Fury to do a job on Wilder that makes him not want a rematch)

They ultimately want Fury to get out of the picture again since he's the most dangerous heavyweight and are also hoping Wilder send him into orbit. Hearns would celebrate if he started doing lines after beating Wilder.
    Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 11-18-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uppercut1 View Post
      And did Wilder's team send the contract?
      We don't know that. But no point when AJ started backpedaling saying he'd take less money to fight in the UK..
      That's a duck to me. If you gonna defend that then IDK what to tell you

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
        The simple truth is Boxing is a business, Hearns is not a fool and neither is Joshua. They'd prefer to allow Fury to deteriorate Wilder further, weakening his reflexes and his right hand for a future AJ showdown. He'll probably make Wilder fight Miller or something before AJ, Miller is the perfect hw to have to 'deteriorate' someone. If Wilder and Miller box, it will be the end of Wilder ( I expect Fury to do a job on Wilder that makes him not want a rematch)

They ultimately want Fury to get out of the picture again since he's the most dangerous heavyweight and are also hoping Wilder send him into orbit. Hearns would celebrate if he started doing lines after beating Wilder.

I see it a little differently

Wilder is the most dangerous opponent

he can be out-boxed, but he can also end the fight with one punch, even late

if Wilder lays hands on Joshua like Klitschko did, its over

I doubt that Joshua can outbox Fury, but he can outwork him and possibly hurt/stop him

it comes down to money

a long time ago..... it was clear to me that they would never consider fighting Wilder before Fury

FURY is their money-fight, not Wilder

Wilder really fcuked up their plans when he selected Fury

now they need Fury to remove Wilder, to setup a HUGE home payday

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I see it a little differently

Wilder is the most dangerous opponent

he can be out-boxed, but he can also end the fight with one punch, even late

if Wilder lays hands on Joshua like Klitschko did, its over

I doubt that Joshua can outbox Fury, but he can outwork him and possibly hurt/stop him

it comes down to money

a long time ago..... it was clear to me that they would never consider fighting Wilder before Fury

FURY is their money-fight, not Wilder

Wilder really fcuked up their plans when he selected Fury

now they need Fury to remove Wilder, to setup a HUGE home payday
          You are right, my friend. Holmes-Cooney 2.0

I don't think Joshua will let Wilder tag him clean, as he saw Klitschko's cross coming which I consider faster, enough to turn his head an inch or so to mitigate the damage

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Joshua is an easier fight than Wilder? Haha. I remember you and your delusion. Seems you're back at it.

Joshua is the number 1 to every sane person in the world and is recognised as such. The Fury/Wilder fight is to find the number 2, nothing more.

Wilder's title belongs to Vitali then, so he is less of a champion there as well because Joshua has 3 to his 1. Try logic that works next time. But don't worry yourself, there is nothing logical that has anyone over Joshua. None.

The Chisora fight was deep in negotiations well before Whyte and Ortiz started **** talking each other on twitter. That fight was always the main goal. So no ducking took place at all. Only in the minds of the deranged.

Wilder has spent his career fighting garbage, not fighting the best like you delude yourself with. Ortiz had high blood pressure and nearly failed the medical, so that alone tells you the shape he's in. The dude has 2 rounds of stamina. The fact Wilder was being beaten by him and nearly got taken out shows, along with other bums Wilder has fought, that he is actually shocking. And now he's cherry picked a shot Fury. The facts say Wilder is a coward. His career has been cherry picked to death against complete bums whereas Joshua has fought the best out there and unified in half the fights.

Whenever Wilder wants to stop pricing himself out of the fight, it's there for him. But he's too scared so won't take it. He wants to convince a load of dribblers instead that he's the best by fighting nothing but garbage while avoiding fresh active fighters like Whyte and Joshua even though there is tons of money on offer. So stay being convinced by a ****** with the IQ of a pineapple. Stay being deluded. And i'll continue to laugh at idiots like you.
            It is a timeless tradition in boxing: avoid the best fighters until they get old or get beaten. Then attack their resume. Are you aware of this tactic?

There are no set rules in boxing so the only time you get fights between the best fighters is when the best are willing to fight the best.

So a fighter like Joshua can play the system and fool fans like you. Fight a couple fighters with solid resumes, but fight them only after they've slipped. Avoid Deontay Wilder, the only available champion and the most experienced and dangerous fighter in the division, and instead pick up vacant belts stripped from the lineal champion, Tyson Fury. Then claim to have fought the best "available" competition. It works because few fans pay attention to the facts.

Wilder-Fury is for the WBC lineal championship. All Joshua has are the belts stripped from Fury. He needs to fight Fury to actually beat him for those belts and he needs to fight Wilder to prove he is better than the only champion that existed when he started his ascent. Until then, the PROVEN champion of the heavyweight division will be the Wilder-Fury winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
              It is a timeless tradition in boxing: avoid the best fighters until they get old or get beaten. Then attack their resume. Are you aware of this tactic?

There are no set rules in boxing so the only time you get fights between the best fighters is when the best are willing to fight the best.

So a fighter like Joshua can play the system and fool fans like you. Fight a couple fighters with solid resumes, but fight them only after they've slipped. Avoid Deontay Wilder, the only available champion and the most experienced and dangerous fighter in the division, and instead pick up vacant belts stripped from the lineal champion, Tyson Fury. Then claim to have fought the best "available" competition. It works because few fans pay attention to the facts.

Wilder-Fury is for the WBC lineal championship. All Joshua has are the belts stripped from Fury. He needs to fight Fury to actually beat him for those belts and he needs to fight Wilder to prove he is better than the only champion that existed when he started his ascent. Until then, the PROVEN champion of the heavyweight division will be the Wilder-Fury winner.
              Are you aware of the tactic to price yourself out to make sure the fight doesn't happen? And the only way it does is if you pay way way beyond their worth? That's what Wilder is doing. Do you really believe that Wilder is worth half?

Joshua is willing to fight Wilder in April. All Wilder has to do is accept the contract. Simple.

Who did Joshua wait on to get old?

Wilder picked up a vacant title that Vitali dropped, but you seem to not want to acknowledge this. You're a hypocrite that's why.

Joshua does not need to beat Fury for those titles by the very fact that Joshua already holds those titles. That's a fact that you seem to be having problems with. Be crazy and deluded if you want, but don't expect people to take you seriously on here.

Wilder won't prove anything by beating a shot Fury. All it will do is give his deluded fan base another reason to be laughed at. Which is why I laugh at you.

Comment

Are you aware of the tactic to price yourself out to make sure the fight doesn't happen? And the only way it does is if you pay way way beyond their worth? That's what Wilder is doing. Do you really believe that Wilder is worth half?
                Absolutely. The Wilder-Fury winner deserves nothing less. Like I said, Joshua will only have Fury's belts. A fight against the lineal champion is a legacy fight. And both Wilder and Fury want nothing to do with Hearn negotiations. A 50/50 split removes all that noise and the fight would gross over $100 million. More than enough for Joshua, no?

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Joshua is willing to fight Wilder in April. All Wilder has to do is accept the contract. Simple.
                The contract is null and void, obviously. The Wilder-Fury fight changes everything...

Who did Joshua wait on to get old?
                Povetkin. Joshua was supposed to fight Povetkin 3 years ago for the WBC mandatory, but decided to fight Martin instead for the IBF belt. His one signature win was against Klitschko, who actually CHOSE to fight Joshua over Wilder for the vacant WBA belt after a 2 and a half year layoff. A great fight but maybe that's because Joshua is not that good? He definitely didn't look that good in his subsequent fights...

Wilder picked up a vacant title that Vitali dropped, but you seem to not want to acknowledge this. You're a hypocrite that's why.
                Wilder rejected a step aside offer from Wladimir Klitschko and choose to fight Stiverne, who was the WBC champion at the time. Vitali was long retired by then so I ignored your analogy. It was a little off...

Joshua does not need to beat Fury for those titles by the very fact that Joshua already holds those titles. That's a fact that you seem to be having problems with. Be crazy and deluded if you want, but don't expect people to take you seriously on here.
                Agree. But technically Fury never lost his belts in the ring, so...who cares. The belts won't matter after December 1st. We are finally getting Wilder-Fury and Fury believes he will win. Both fighters will get their props...

Wilder won't prove anything by beating a shot Fury. All it will do is give his deluded fan base another reason to be laughed at. Which is why I laugh at you.
                Fury is 30 years old and after 2 tune up fights, believes he can beat Wilder. He's far from shot, obviously. Remember he had to lose 110 pounds before the Klitschko fight and still beat him, so how shot was Klitschko really? Now Fury is in the best shape he's ever been in his life mentally and physically. Both he and Wilder would be favored over Joshua at this point. Like Lennox Lewis says, Joshua needs to step up.

Comment

Absolutely. The Wilder-Fury winner deserves nothing less. Like I said, Joshua will only have Fury's belts. A fight against the lineal champion is a legacy fight. And both Wilder and Fury want nothing to do with Hearn negotiations. A 50/50 split removes all that noise and the fight would gross over $100 million. More than enough for Joshua, no?

The contract is null and void, obviously. The Wilder-Fury fight changes everything...

Povetkin. Joshua was supposed to fight Povetkin 3 years ago for the WBC mandatory, but decided to fight Martin instead for the IBF belt. His one signature win was against Klitschko, who actually CHOSE to fight Joshua over Wilder for the vacant WBA belt after a 2 and a half year layoff. A great fight but maybe that's because Joshua is not that good? He definitely didn't look that good in his subsequent fights...

Wilder rejected a step aside offer from Wladimir Klitschko and choose to fight Stiverne, who was the WBC champion at the time. Vitali was long retired by then so I ignored your analogy. It was a little off...

Agree. But technically Fury never lost his belts in the ring, so...who cares. The belts won't matter after December 1st. We are finally getting Wilder-Fury and Fury believes he will win. Both fighters will get their props...

Fury is 30 years old and after 2 tune up fights, believes he can beat Wilder. He's far from shot, obviously. Remember he had to lose 110 pounds before the Klitschko fight and still beat him, so how shot was Klitschko really? Now Fury is in the best shape he's ever been in his life mentally and physically. Both he and Wilder would be favored over Joshua at this point. Like Lennox Lewis says, Joshua needs to step up.
                  Yep, you're mad. No point in going over it like I have done so in the past because it serves no purpose. It's just a waste of my time. Believe what deluded nonsense you want to believe. Bye.

Comment

Yep, you're mad. No point in going over it like I have done so in the past because it serves no purpose. It's just a waste of my time. Believe what deluded nonsense you want to believe. Bye.
                    Sorry. The truth hurts.

Comment

good post, I agree !

Joshua - like so many others - let his momentum slip away

I am riding with the gypsy king over Wilder

Fury may have taken that fight too soon

best of luck to both guys !

Comment

Working...
                      X