Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Coach: Joshua Said He'd Fight For 50M, Then Didn't Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    I still don't understand how you low ball a non ppv start that find it difficult to see tickets.
    Well there's a lot of things you don't understand because you have very low intelligence and have no experience or education in the fight industry.

Joshua vs Wilder would be the biggest fight in the history of the UK and one of the biggest fights in the history of the world. To give either fighter a flat fee for a fight of that magnitude would be ridiculous.

Wilder's side believed the fight was worth 100 million in the US, while Hearn claimed the fight was only worth 40 million in the UK. AJ said if the fight is really worth 100 million in the US, give me 50 million and I'll sign tomorrow. Wilder's side said no problem and offered the 50 million.

Once 50 million (plus 50% of upside) is offered, you can't then still expect Wilder to go to the UK for a flat fee. And Hearn didn't expect him to, which is why he was shocked when Wilder accepted as long as the fight was next and Hearn needed excuses to make sure the fight wasn't next.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Well there's a lot of things you don't understand because you have very low intelligence and have no experience or education in the fight industry.

Joshua vs Wilder would be the biggest fight in the history of the UK and one of the biggest fights in the history of the world. To give either fighter a flat fee for a fight of that magnitude would be ridiculous.

Wilder's side believed the fight was worth 100 million in the US, while Hearn claimed the fight was only worth 40 million in the UK. AJ said if the fight is really worth 100 million in the US, give me 50 million and I'll sign tomorrow. Wilder's side said no problem and offered the 50 million.

Once 50 million (plus 50% of upside) is offered, you can't then still expect Wilder to go to the UK for a flat fee. And Hearn didn't expect him to, which is why he was shocked when Wilder accepted as long as the fight was next and Hearn needed excuses to make sure the fight wasn't next.
      I can't remember wilder sending any contract down to the UK.
      The last time I heard from him is on twitter with his e-pen.

% is not giving out of charity. You have to prove your worth that you can justify the pay not just ranting on social media riding on someone else name.

A fighter like Ortiz cannot complain of % because he cannot sit 5000 people inside an arena to watch him fight. Same as wilder cos he has zero ppv record.

Comment

Alright Man... Talk to ya later....
        It's cool having this conversation with you. Despite being a wilder nuthugger, I know you are a good guy. Cheers.

wrong again

Tyson Fury is my man, I hope that he fcuks everything up

I just know a clear duck when I see one

Joshua ducked Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You're quite the revisionist on here....

Fury defeats Wilder would have zero impact on Joshuas career, in fact it only makes things far easier for him if Wilder loses his belt because In fact it is Wilder who has demanded 50% even before negotiations began officially , this takes away all that nonsensical stuff.

Which forced Hearn to 12.5% based off Finkels projected U.I numbers of 50 million which is 25% off of a non PPV champion who thinks he's the A side and continues to be impractical along with Finkel the only manager in history that seems meetings as non productive..

So if Fury defeats Wilder , Joshua still understands the fight is still important and fans certainly want to see it. He actually understands that Fury , Wilder and himself all need to fight because he's not an idiot like the guy you are actually protecting.....lol

P.S Joshua wont have to do anything next bc there's a two way rematch clause , yes Wilder was so feared he wouldn't fight Joshua without one and scared Joshua proved he was in fear by sending a contract all the while initiating the first deal back in April!

That scaredy cat A. J

I agree

if Fury beats Wilder, Joshua will fight him

he aint scared of Fury

#styles

Comment

That's not AJ's fault either. If wilder had offered more money he would have gotten the fight but his team is always scared to feed him to a live body.

I don't understand the reason for ducking white for a career pay on the US.

Nobody seems to have an explanation for that.
            I don't think Wilder had a choice to fight Martin wasn't Povetkin up next as his mandatory ? And Martin chose Joshua because of the money. People still blame Joshua as though he shouldn't have accepted, he would have been called a ducker by todays fans who think when you have around 15 fights you should be at your peak, these are Wilder fans who say Wilder needed more time to develop. Ha

Comment

I can't remember wilder sending any contract down to the UK.
              You don't send a contract if the term sheet isn't accepted. If you weren't an uneducated inexperienced amateur, you would know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                wrong again

Tyson Fury is my man, I hope that he fcuks everything up

I just know a clear duck when I see one

Joshua ducked Wilder
                Lolx.... Lemme allow you win this round... Be rest assured I will KO in the later rounds.
                👊👊

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  I don't think Wilder had a choice to fight Martin wasn't Povetkin up next as his mandatory ? And Martin chose Joshua because of the money. People still blame Joshua as though he shouldn't have accepted, he would have been called a ducker by todays fans who think when you have around 15 fights you should be at your peak, these are Wilder fans who say Wilder needed more time to develop. Ha

Wilder fans are double standards, I don't take them serious. These are the same people that said wilder is still learning after KO 30 bums but criticizing AJ for unifying at 21.

They are die hard nuthuggers, I don't take them serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    You don't send a contract if the term sheet isn't accepted. If you weren't an uneducated inexperienced amateur, you would know that.
                    I guess twitter is the best place to make an offer with 24hrs dead line.
                    I can see how experienced and educated you are.

Comment

Wilder fans are double standards, I don't take them serious. These are the same people that said wilder is still learning after KO 30 bums but criticizing AJ for unifying at 21.

They are die hard nuthuggers, I don't take them serious.

I actually agree, sort of.....

neither Joshua, nor Parker, were ready to take on all comers when they won a title..... especially Parker

that is the problem with some of the cheap hardware floating around nowadays, and stepping into those kind of fights too early..... vacant titles, interim/regular belts, etc

both of those guys are still developing, same with Wilder

with titles, it is often easier to get them than it is to keep them..... but when you make that step up, your responsibilities, and the expectations on you, mean that you learn on the job

neither Joshua nor Wilder have peaked yet, it's not about age

Comment

Working...
                      X