Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Can't Retire With Mayweather Loss, I Need Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac needs to accept that it is what it is and leave it behind. A match next year is just a circus act for two old farts.

Comment

Not so keen to rematch Horn though...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
        now you know how JM Marquez use to feel
        Didnt he gave JMM 3 rematches? Stup#d.

Comment

What are they so afraid of a rematch if they are so confident of their fighter? Something smells fishy? Similarity between JMM and Mayweather fans, COWARD.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
            No one saw Floyd land devastating punches we can all agree on that. I believe Manny was hit harder and cleaner in all his other fights since he was 16. I know Floyd won but he didn't put up much of a fight out of fear of getting into combat. He did not close the show. If he won the championship rounds and went for it all he would have went down as the greatest fighter ever.

He didn't! He choose to do nothing.
            therefore no clear defeat. Just a decision that proved nothing. Big deal.
            U must not know sh%t about boxing!! FLOYD won 9 rounds without question.

Comment

He'll lose twice too him then.

Comment

Is this guy deluded or what

Comment

Its the biggest money fight out there for mayweather, why is he happy to fight non boxers for less money but not rematch pacquiao? I thought he was 'all about the cheque'

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Its the biggest money fight out there for mayweather, why is he happy to fight non boxers for less money but not rematch pacquiao? I thought he was 'all about the cheque'
                    When you smell pussay. It must be pussay.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      shame on him to want to avenge his loss right... He should just accept it like real losers do.
                      Well, yeah... pretty much lol. He’d just complain ago that he wouldn’t just stand there and let him hit Floyd... he’s an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X