Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG a hypocrite though lol. Every one remebers all the bs he was saying b4 the Nelo fights....

Comment

Why is this guy still salty, he seems emotionally attached to GGG

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Why is this guy still salty, he seems emotionally attached to GGG
        ... I guess because he earned about $10 million in his last two fights, while GGG earned about $30 million from his last fight only...

Comment

That's true. But can't we say the same about almost any PBC top fighter now, for example?

Comment

lolol@the same 4-5 guys in here crying and trying to save lil g's "good name"....lolol...so sad

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Love how people act like Team Nelo ain't purposely stall that fight by "getting used to 160" by moving down then back up not fighting any 160lbers..
              Love how Gennady fought half a dozen JMW - at 160 - drug up WW to MW - at 160 - and refused CW for A stars Cotto and Canelo...then cried everyone was ducking him XD XD

Meanwhile Ward accepted Gennady and Abels offer, but Gennady and Abel changed their offer to...a CATCHWEIGHT. Yet Gennady would fight Froch and JCC Jr. at 168 and there was even some talk up to 172lbs.

Yeah, I love Gennady fangirls. They are such a simple bunch who are somehow both clueless and hypocritical while cheering on other white athletes...TRUMP!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                I always thought Ward would be cherrypicking if he fought GGG. Skill gap too much too.
                Of course he would have been. Especially if it had taken place at 168. He already got favourable conditions over chad Dawson if I was ggg I would have only taken that fight at a catch weight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Ggg has been exposed get over it. So it's not a duck to avoid a fight with a bigger fighter? But when canelo vacated the belt to gain leverage in the piece of pie against the bigger fighter... Canelo ducked right? Lol
                  You say bigger fighter but the difference is they were in the same division.

Comment

Great fighter, decent analyst but lets not act like Ward didn't move up only because age forced him to and he couldn't make the 168 weight anymore. Still sounds salty he didn't get that fight which is fine but stop being a hypocrite if he could've still made 168 that's where he would've been and it's pretty evident because he's tried to make it and went with a catch weight which he still had trouble making.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      You say bigger fighter but the difference is they were in the same division.
                      they'd have to be in the same weight division for the fight to be made!

Comment

Working...
                      X