No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Actually that was directed at Julia thinking Trump will become a dictator.

It was Don Pichardo who accused me of being your alt.

Julia’s ok...
    It’s was a suspicion not an accusation... u two have similar demeanors.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Don Pichardo is a SafeSpace alt too.

As is Julia.

As I said, he's got 3-4 active atm.

EDIT: you'll notice all of them made a beeline for the thread when Addix went after me. That's one way to detect his alts. They often mass post together in certain threads, and next to Addix no one hates me like SafeSpace does.
      I’m no ones alt. I been on this thread since December, ever since yiu tried to claim that trump wasn’t raising taxes on a lot of us in order to lower his. I sh itted on you then and continue to do so. I’ll be here as long as you keep spewing garbage.

Remember I’m one of few here that can easily prove my identity. I offered u to look me up. You purposely didn’t take me up on that. So don’t try to cloud my name now.

Btw I be voting tomorrow in a fashion to secure that no republicans make it past the California primary tomorrow. I’m not voting that way because I’m a lefty. I’m voting with my pocket book in mind.

I’m certain that will erk you underneath, even though you won’t admit it. That is intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        What Obama didn't do was pardon Jack Johnson.

Trump had to right that wrong.

Trump's racist doe.
        Game recognize game. 100 years go by and it’s trump that must right that wrong?? You know damn well he’s trying to suck up to the black people who generally hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

That was actually pretty funny.

Comment

• Trump has the absolute right to go to jail and his take his rotten family with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Is this is it?

Is this really the it guys?

I mean it's been almost 2 yrs is this is it?
              It appears MCC is ducking my question and a source request. I think I know why.....

WASHINGTON, June 4 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, who has been indicted by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, attempted to tamper with potential witnesses, Mueller said in a court filing on Monday.

Mueller, who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, asked the judge overseeing the case in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to revoke or revise an order releasing Manafort ahead of his trial.

Manafort was released to home confinement after his arraignment in October.

Mueller has indicted Manafort in federal courts in Virginia and Washington, D.C., with an array of allegations from money-laundering and failing to register as a foreign agent, to bank and tax fraud. Manafort has pleaded not guilty.

FBI Special Agent Brock Domin, in a declaration filed with Mueller's motion, said Manafort had attempted to call, text and send encrypted messages in February to two people from "The Hapsburg Group," a firm he worked with to promote the interests of Ukraine.

The FBI has documents and statements from the two people, as well as telephone records and documents recovered through a search of Manafort's iCloud account showing that Trump's former campaign manager attempted communication while he was out on bail, according to Domin.

The communications were "in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence," Domin wrote. "The investigation into this matter is ongoing."

Manafort is the most senior member of Trump's campaign to be indicted, though the charges do not relate to campaign activities.

Mueller urged Judge Amy Berman Jackson to "promptly" schedule a hearing on the whether to change Manafort's conditions of release, which could result in Manafort going to jail.

The Washington trial is set to start on Sept. 17.

Trump has denied collusion with Russia and called Mueller's investigation a "witch hunt."

Source:
              http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...&OCID=AVRES000

Drats!! Foiled again.

And we all saw it coming, except for MCC and the D superfans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                So if he pardoned the Parkland shooter there would be no need for him to justify that decision?

Think before you say stupid stuff.
                Politically yes. Legally I don’t think so.

Comment

• I saw the movie Red Sparrow, and I finally understood what happened at the hotel with Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    I’m no ones alt. I been on this thread since December, ever since yiu tried to claim that trump wasn’t raising taxes on a lot of us in order to lower his. I sh itted on you then and continue to do so. I’ll be here as long as you keep spewing garbage.

Remember I’m one of few here that can easily prove my identity. I offered u to look me up. You purposely didn’t take me up on that. So don’t try to cloud my name now.

Btw I be voting tomorrow in a fashion to secure that no republicans make it past the California primary tomorrow. I’m not voting that way because I’m a lefty. I’m voting with my pocket book in mind.

I’m certain that will erk you underneath, even though you won’t admit it. That is intended.
                    Dude ur pocket is empty

U got free housing from the government and ebt checks

Ur afraid trump will take it away

There is no way ur a middle class in california
                    Middle class in cali are renters and cant buy a home while leechers like u are gettingh free housing
                    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 06-04-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Dude ur pocket is empty

U got free housing from the government and ebt checks

Ur afraid trump will take it away

There is no way ur a middle class in california
                      Middle class in cali are renters and cant buy a home while leechers like u are gettingh free housing
                      The 'lawyer' who can't spell simple English words and loves to hurl insults at complete strangers online is back at it again.

Like I said, SafeSpace has been hitting the forum really hard the last few weeks. He's using the SS account, and a good 3-4 alts.

Trump succeeding on things like North Korea, and having a better economy than Obama had despite being in office less than 2 years, really has him all kinds of worked up.

You'd think he'd relax, benefit, and enjoy the good times, but he's not even smart enough to do that.

Now's a great time for a young guy like him to get out of the parents' house and get one of the many good jobs we're seeing being created.

But 'winning' on the Internet and insulting complete strangers is more important than being successful in life.

It's truly baffling.

Comment

Working...
                      X