Please don't tell me Stephen a Smith is gonna commentate the Loma vs Rigo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather get Jerry"the king"Lawler than Stephen a

Comment

isn't max kellerman on ESPN??? Oh yeah forgot about the Salido fight on HBO, HBO is stupid for having a fight on the same day the best super featherweight fight since Mayweather-Corrales is on lol

Comment

I hate American commentators full stop. No offence to all you Americans, I love ya, but ****ing hell you guys talk so damn loud and act as if you are the main protagonist in your own movie. They never shut the hell up.

I'd rather a British commentator who sounds like he is enjoying a nice cup of tea in his garden

Comment

Ahh the mute button, I will love you this Saturday...

Comment

I remember him talking all over Thurman when he was trying to make a point during commentary. It was the height of rudeness. He's so insecure that he never defers to the experts who have actually trained and been in the ring and just keep hammering home his points. At least with Lampley he'll change his assessment and actually listen to what Roy says.

Comment

Oh it better not be Stephen A. Smith in there in place of Atlas...

Having him in the booth for boxing is worse than Mark Jackson cover NBA games

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                I feel sorry for the fat yanks, HBO is unbearable i literally have to mute that crap, and now Stephan A?
                barry jones ftw!
                Sky Sports is much worse than HBO. But yeah Stephen is unbearable.

Comment

Even George Foreman would be better than Stephen A.

Comment

Working...
                  X