Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your ignore lists here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The English ponce anorak has me on ignore.

My life will never be the same.....

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
      The English ponce anorak has me on ignore.

My life will never be the same.....

Bump. So did you bump your head today? Bump back again, worked on tom and Jerry.

Comment

• I never understood the use of this feature. You do not need to "Ignore" the individual. You only need to ignore certain facts about them.

I ignore the fact that Sweet Pea 50 and Sweet pea 87 are in fact Father and Son, who happen to share the VG_Addict alt.

I ignore the fact that New England used to get it on with a certain female member in here who was an alt. I have to because I heard it was SquealPiggy who refused to give Timmeh $40.

Comment

• BennyST can be a ****in prick sometimes. I would not be surprised if a lot of people had him on ignore

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            BennyST can be a ****in prick sometimes. I would not be surprised if a lot of people had him on ignore

that guy forgot more about boxing than 95% of this forum will ever know.

Comment

• I had to put maniac and thuggery(probably alts of the same person) on ignore.

Their mindless repetitive and predictable race baiting is just too redundant to waste any time reading.

Comment

• http://s13.postimg.org/j9wvdtstz/Ignore_list.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  that guy forgot more about boxing than 95% of this forum will ever know.
                  I know but if Rockin gets treated the way he does then Benny deserves the exact same treatment.

I have gotten the stupidest red k's from him

Comment

Working...
                  X