Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, it wasn’t Manny Pacquiao who failed a drug test over the weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, it wasn’t Manny Pacquiao who failed a drug test over the weekend?

Jeez, it’s almost like the posters on NSB have no clue what the hell they’re talking about ever.

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Jeez, it’s almost like the posters on NSB have no clue what the hell they’re talking about ever.
    It doesn't mean that one fighter gets popped and you use that to validate a completely different one. Pac is not a clean athlete, its the same head in the clouds as people had when it comes to Lance Armstrong. I am absolutely not a hater of his, I don't sit on any side of the fence, I mention this as people get very sensitive on this subject. But I've actually taken the time to research the subject (ped's in sport) and so not speaking from ignorance.

Those who come back with the 'innocent until proven guilty' stance have a valid argument, and I will never completely dismiss their opinion (everyone is entitled to one), I just strongly disagree with it.

Comment

Did Dillian Whyte have VADA testing or was the standard drug testing enough to bust him?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        Did Dillian Whyte have VADA testing or was the standard drug testing enough to bust him?
        American boxing doesn't have a UKAD. UKAD is equivalent to USADA.

Comment

Dillan needs to hire Pacquiaos strength and conditioning coach. In fact, anyone who wants to become a money maker needs to reach out to team Pacquiao to make their dreams come true.

Comment

Working...
          X