Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson guilty or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think he was guilty. He was just weird like alot of artists but he wasnt no child molester.

Comment

I do wonder how that kid knew he had a birth mark on the under side of his *****, which was later confirmed to be true..

Comment

If the mission of this ''Trial'' is to punish someone......10 years gave them ample time to gather up the proof !!!!

Will the proceeds go to the ''victims'' ????

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          After having to pay off the first kid of course he was going to be more careful with his abuse.

Android phones weren't a thing when MJ was alive.
          Phone records of course, he gotta have a way of contacting them right?? Mails letters? what not? Notes? Paparazzi pictures?
          There are more powerful pips who were taken down in history yet someone whom you said violated clearly wasn’t put to jail! Wow!!! No evidence was ever so solid that can shut anyone up. And trust me im not even a fan. But a week of research, videos of the trial can surely put a lot of knowledge to your head than just reading rumors on tmz.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            After having to pay off the first kid of course he was going to be more careful with his abuse.

Android phones weren't a thing when MJ was alive.
            Please read up the entire process of their case and point out which part of the investigation wasn’t throughly done or which evidences were neglected? Which one of them really stood out for you? Which one showed consistency?

Or you didn’t even bother to read up any of it? And just like to talk bla bla bla?
            And please show me links as well?

And i’m really gonna thank you

Comment

Working...
            X