Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Love Brooklyn, It's Almost My Second Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    Surprised this angry dude loves anything

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Al got D.Wilder/fury made then your boy fvked up the rematch , D.Wilder/King Kong twice, Keith/porter, Keith/DSG, Keith/pacquiao, DSG/porter, Errol/porter, Errol/Garcia....I mean come on dude, stop the bullshetting.
      Those have been few and far between. When's Pacquiao going to fight Spence? That's the only fight in the PBC stable that matters. They're gonna keep marinating it until Pacquiao is 55 like Luis Ortiz was when he fought Wilder.

Comment

Don't be scared, get out the closet, you simp.
        Get off my verga then puto. You come commenting on mine. Once you quit slobbin on your favorite fighters and my posts, then maybe you'll have some type of positive contribution around here. Until then, learn to work on your feet, instead of your back, maricon.

Comment

So why is Jacobs running from Mall? You better ask for that fight to get a buzz going. I bet you Mall stops Jacobs.
          Why is charlo running from anyone with a pulse? Korobov was a cherrypick gone wrong lol...when’s the rematch? Korobov got jobbed his last fight to protect “mall” from the rematch.

Comment

Originally Posted by j.razor
            Al got D.Wilder/fury made then your boy fvked up the rematch , D.Wilder/King Kong twice, Keith/porter, Keith/DSG, Keith/pacquiao, DSG/porter, Errol/porter, Errol/Garcia....I mean come on dude, stop the bullshetting.

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
            Those have been few and far between. When's Pacquiao going to fight Spence? That's the only fight in the PBC stable that matters. They're gonna keep marinating it until Pacquiao is 55 like Luis Ortiz was when he fought Wilder.
            Few & far between, is that the best lie you can come up with?

Manny should NOT be fighting Errol, Manny lost to Keith. Manny needs to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Get off my verga then puto. You come commenting on mine. Once you quit slobbin on your favorite fighters and my posts, then maybe you'll have some type of positive contribution around here. Until then, learn to work on your feet, instead of your back, maricon.
              You just can't leave the gay talk out huh?

You one of the fake ones here I expose on the daily. Stay off your knees, you she-male

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Why is charlo running from anyone with a pulse? Korobov was a cherrypick gone wrong lol...when’s the rematch? Korobov got jobbed his last fight to protect “mall” from the rematch.
                Mall running from no one. Try watching the fight, korobov won the 1st 4 rounds then got shutout after that then he had EXCUSES for losing

Comment

You just can't leave the gay talk out huh?

You one of the fake ones here I expose on the daily. Stay off your knees, you she-male
                  Only exposure you get is siuckin off your favorite fighters bit.chboy. get off my di.ck and my comments, gimp

Comment

Mall running from no one. Try watching the fight, korobov won the 1st 4 rounds then got shutout after that then he had EXCUSES for losing
                    Nah, korobov shoulda got the win. Table was set for a rematch, but Charlo would rather fight guys like Brian Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Nah, korobov shoulda got the win. Table was set for a rematch, but Charlo would rather fight guys like Brian Adams.
                      Negative. Mall clearly won. How do you explain korobov admitting he lost with his excuses? And there wasn't a table set for a rematch. Don't worry though cuz if fighters like pvssy-g stays ducking Jermall then korobov might get another shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X