No announcement yet.

Sleeping with friends wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    You obviously made up your mind before making this thread so wtf did you make this thread in the first place?
    Why is any thread made?

I don’t agree with the timing of this incident. Had it taken place later down the line after things have subsided then I could see it different perspective. But this is heinous. Homie just passed and immediately dude is trying or already getting up in it?
    Taking advantage of the vulnerable?

The responses here were atrocious. It just lets me know that every person here has no problem banging their friends wife or girlfriend. Lmao y’all are some scum!

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      I can’t believe the guys here are acting like it’s not big deal.
      They have obviously never been in a relationship nor do they have many friends.

Or they are cucks and they let their friends bang their wives since their friend is more alpha!! Lmao.

You nitwits aren’t taking all the details into account.

A GROUP OF CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS, all of us! Whom still hang out and talk regularly to this day. One of us got cancer, and we each promised him we would help look after his son and help out financially if ever needed. His family is also very close to us all, as we consider them family due to how close we all are. He has brothers, sisters, etc. and we’re all close.

He passes away, and 3-4 months later one of us in the group is smashing her but acting like he’s just trying to protect her or be there for them. If it wasn’t a big deal or frowned upon, then they would just have talked with us or informed us all instead of keeping it a secret and trying to hide it. Remember we all hang out with each other regularly, including the wife.

The rumors have leaked, the family is deeply infuriated.
      It hasn’t been more than 4 months. Family still mourning.
      And dude is supposedly his “best friend” already sliding in.

What the hell is the definition of a friend according to y’all?

What the hell is the definition of trust, loyalty, respect to all y’all?

Keep in mind it’s so early since the time of passing, that more than likely this will end up a fling. So no, there will be no newfound permanent “replacement”.

You really think I'm a cuck? Lol that's a good one. I've probably had more threesome's with my wife and other women than you've had girlfriends.

I've been married 24 years I'm 45. I'm just real about **** I'm a secure man.

I still don't understand why you posted here asking these questions when you didn't want to hear the answers because you're mind is already made up. That's all good you feel the way you do. I could careless and I'm not trying to change your mind. Just don't understand why you asked us. You're looking for validation and when you didn't get it your tripping.

Comment

Sidenote big fan of your track the remix of riders on the storm in need for speed underground 2.
        https://youtu.be/u7KncmJj82s

Comment

Why is any thread made?

I don’t agree with the timing of this incident. Had it taken place later down the line after things have subsided then I could see it different perspective. But this is heinous. Homie just passed and immediately dude is trying or already getting up in it?

The responses here were atrocious. It just lets me know that every person here has no problem banging their friends wife or girlfriend. Lmao y’all are some scum!
          24 years and never cheated. Has nothing to do with cheating.
          You guys do your thing. It will just push them together even closer.

Comment

So I have a big circle of best friends since childhood and we’re all around 30.
            Most of us still live in same hometown, but myself and a couple others moved about 2-3 hours away.

One of our best friends passed away from cancer few months ago, and now I’m hearing one of our best friends in our circle is sleeping with his wife and hanging out with son like it’s his.

I’ve discussed this with few other friends in our circle and we have mixed thoughts.

What’s your take on the situation?
            FredRekk

Didn't you say you were from California? One of the states where people move to and from the most... You and your friends deserve a lot of credit for keeping ties. You have my sincerest compliments on this accord!

My opinion is leave them alone, let them work it out. If I die tomorrow and my wife could find someone who made her happy I would support it 100. There is a chance it is her needs for security overwhelming her, and one would hope if that is the case they both figure it out. But most people who love each other want what is best for the other person and if she has found someone to love in that fashion more power to both of them. especially if he is good with the kids. All it takes is a man to say to the children "I am not your dad, but I adore you and your mother, loved your dad as a friend and will be here for you and your mom."

If a man can say that and mean it its one thing, if he cannot it is another...

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              You really think I'm a cuck? Lol that's a good one. I've probably had more threesome's with my wife and other women than you've had girlfriends.

I still don't understand why you posted here asking these questions when you didn't want to hear the answers because you're mind is already made up. That's all good you feel the way you do. I could careless and I'm not trying to change your mind. Just don't understand why you asked us. You're looking for validation and when you didn't get it your tripping.
              You’re an idiot.

Comment

Your the man, the offer still stands what i mentioned about you me and deathofaclown tranny hunting and tag teaming that chit on a night out.

Comment

24 years and never cheated. Has nothing to do with cheating.
                  You guys do your thing. It will just push them together even closer.
                  No, it won’t. You don’t know them personally.
                  Again, you’re an idiot.

Comment

You’re an idiot.
                    Just being real, and the person above me is spot on. When you really love someone if something happens to you, you want the very best for them no matter what.

I'm just not selfish like some and I'm real about life. I don't try and kid myself.

Like I said, it's just my opinion. You do you I don't care.

Comment

Why is any thread made?

You posted a thread asking for opinions and when you got them you start calling people cucks. What are you 12? Next time just give your take on the situation in the OP.

It's a an unusual situation for sure, but if the woman and her kid are happy then you and friends should stfu and don't get involved. If he ends up using her just for sex and hurting her and the kid then you disown the scumbag obviously, but if his intentions are sincere then who are you to tell other people how to live? Even of they're your friends.

3 months is a short time, but not everybody is the same and life writes different scenarios for everybody. Situations like this happen.

If your takeweay from this thread is that we're cucks and that we'd bang our friends wives then idk what to tell you. You asked for opinions and you got them.

Comment

Working...
                      X