Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee Explains Two-Point Deduction in KSI-Logan Paul Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares, the right bum won. Take 1 point then another for his KD and the right bum won.

Comment

Should have just not called the KD

Same result, less controversy

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Shouldhave just not called the KD

Same result, less controversy

Would it have been though? That round was scored 8-8. But Logan win that round so...?

The ref said he scored the kd and took 2points off to make if even, then who ever wins the round wins the round. But Logan clearly won that round overall, but it was a draw.

How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue22 View Post
          Would it have been though? That round was scored 8-8. But Logan win that round so...?

The ref said he scored the kd and took 2points off to make if even, then who ever wins the round wins the round. But Logan clearly won that round overall, but it was a draw.

How does that work?
          Well the scores would be different I suppose

However the referees explanation doesn’t add up

If you score the only knockdown, you automatically win the round under the 10 point must system

So the round could not have been anything other than 8-8 unless additional knockdowns happened. It was determined that Logan automatically won that round by scoring the knockdown, and then the points are deducted

Comment

Lol, so they started promoting the trilogy already?

Comment

Jacl Reiss is a piece of dog **** and ruined what could have been a potential fight for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Well the scores would be different I suppose

However the referees explanation doesn’t add up

If you score the only knockdown, you automatically win the round under the 10 point must system

So the round could not have been anything other than 8-8 unless additional knockdowns happened. It was determined that Logan automatically won that round by scoring the knockdown, and then the points are deducted
                Yeah I guess you are right. 2 points should never have been taken off tho. 1 sure but 2?

I am am British, not a fan of either, however i feel that it was so biased. The ref, the commentary as all pro KSI.

Comment

I've seen fighters DQ'd for hitting a downed opponent. I've also seen referees totally ignore it sometimes. This is the first time I've seen a 2-point deduction thereby nullifying the knockdown. I don't have a problem with this move by Jack Reiss.

Comment

Working...
                  X