Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore accused of initiating sex w/ teen girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is an avalanche of sexual harassment stories spilling out on both sides of the political isle, and in all aspects of entertainment.

Very likely that this Roy guy was a major creep in his younger days. Probably calmed down after having a wife, kids, and grand kids. However, this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      There is an avalanche of sexual harassment stories spilling out on both sides of the political isle, and in all aspects of entertainment.

Very likely that this Roy guy was a major creep in his younger days. Probably calmed down after having a wife, kids, and grand kids. However, this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.
      this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.

LOL, yeah Jim being a pedophile that preys on teenage girls is usually a negative when running for public office.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        this is the sort of stuff that not only destroys a political career but your life as well.

LOL, yeah Jim being a pedophile that preys on teenage girls is usually a negative when running for public office.
        How the hell did that dig some **** like that up on him anyways. Im thinking it was the Republicans too, because its not like a Democrat has a chance in hell of winning Alabama anyways.

Comment

• When is the election?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            How the hell did that dig some **** like that up on him anyways. Im thinking it was the Republicans too, because its not like a Democrat has a chance in hell of winning Alabama anyways.
            LOL. Seriously, my guess is one of the girls he assaulted, molested or stalked was politically connected. Her family probably just waited it out because its clear this dude wields tremendous power in Alabama. If you read the Washington Post story, this was well known, kind of like Wienstein and his antics.

I saw the Democrat was ahead by 12 points last I checked. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that dude only has a 12 point lead against a sexual predator/pedophile. I mean if that doesn't make people rethink voting for you, nothing will.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              LOL. Seriously, my guess is one of the girls he assaulted, molested or stalked was politically connected. Her family probably just waited it out because its clear this dude wields tremendous power in Alabama. If you read the Washington Post story, this was well known, kind of like Wienstein and his antics.

I saw the Democrat was ahead by 12 points last I checked. Don't know whether to laugh or cry that dude only has a 12 point lead against a sexual predator/pedophile. I mean if that doesn't make people rethink voting for you, nothing will.
              Well, if the Democrat is up 12 points in Alabama, that's kind of a landslide.

I have thought it a little weird we haven't heard of anything at all about or from the opponent.

I guess that in Alabama, the way to win an election as a democrat is to hide behind the bushes, while your opponent shoots himself in the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                Well, if the Democrat is up 12 points in Alabama, that's kind of a landslide.

I have thought it a little weird we haven't heard of anything at all about or from the opponent.

I guess that in Alabama, the way to win an election as a democrat is to hide behind the bushes, while your opponent shoots himself in the head.
                LOL but he should be up by more given the things that have been detailed. I mean even Hannity had to change course.

Yeah, the opponent should be hammering him but he seems reluctant because it would turn off voters. What a state-sexual predator/pedophile is ok, talking about the sexual predator/pedophile alienates the voters.

Comment

• His supporters are an angry bunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    His supporters are an angry bunch
                    It's funny watching this go down in America. American politics will be quite entertaining for the next 5-10 years.

Comment

• “It was a known fact: Roy Moore liked young girls,” Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden police officer, told The New York Times.

Known fact, yet no one did anything. In southern conservative America, raping children is ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X