Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPIC: The DeFACTO Video GGG DieHaRdS DOn'T WanT YoU To SEE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it looks like Canelo learned a lot from that Floyd Fight . Instead of Margarito/Angulo style he's fighting a bit similar to Mayweather which helped him in the GGG fight. He had a clean face after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      To me it looks like Canelo learned a lot from that Floyd Fight . Instead of Margarito/Angulo style he's fighting a bit similar to Mayweather which helped him in the GGG fight. He had a clean face after the fight
      I agree. TBH, he is the only boxer to have nicked Floyd's style, and JUST might transcend defense as the second phase throughout his career. Floyd had already done his part with KO's earlier, but if Nelo continues at this pace and advocate defense, we might see more impressive stuff up to 175, which could mean from Welterweight to late 175, he too would've traveled 5 divisions. Maybe 4 Division champ like Broner in the future.

As new generation Mexican prospects are influenced, youngies might not take Beristain's legacy infrastructure as gospel. The Reynoso's are very underrated. We don't even know tbh if the Reynoso's had adapted Mayweather styles into him at a young age. Alvarez is not your traditional Mexican boxer. The Reynoso's seem to be like the "Midwest" style of Mexican boxing.

Comment

Would anybody like me to send this video to spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          I am saddened that my other Jacobs fans would criticize NELO's strategy when the Brooklynite himself did the same thing against Pirog...

and LASTLY, QUANTITATIVE punches doesn't represent MISSED punches. The ideal comparison of Quantitive vs QUALITY punches would be like Cuadras vs Chocolatito or Chino Maidana vs Mayweather. carry on...

Great video thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Great video thank you..
            We run these streets

Comment

We run these streets
              Exactly. Well said

Comment

Exactly. Well said
                I think Jonny urinated on ggg's hand wraps and took a dook in Abel's shoes which already had his own dook before. So basically Jonny is a ahead of the game, P4P

Sanchez said to Jonny, "you're a baby.. get in my belly!"

Comment

I think Jonny urinated on ggg's hand wraps and took a dook in Abel's shoes which already had his own dook before. So basically Jonny is a ahead of the game, P4P

Sanchez said to Jonny, "you're a baby.. get in my belly!"
                  Jhonny is laughing at GGG & Sanchez...GGG jock strap fools can suck his Mexican chorizo..

Jhonny wonders why GGG trunks were almost at his nipples??

Comment

Jhonny is laughing at GGG & Sanchez...GGG jock strap fools can suck his Mexican chorizo..

Jhonny wonders why GGG trunks were almost at his nipples??
                    Trunks were a bit high like Kovalev.

Comment

GGG dies in rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X