I haven't seen Golovkin look this good in a long time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
    So no excuses right?
    What's gonna be your excuse when canelo sleeps? Are you gonna keep up the outdated **** resume thing?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      What's gonna be your excuse when canelo sleeps? Are you gonna keep up the outdated **** resume thing?
      "Mayweather's leftovers"

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        His emotional state and his body not looking flat. The extra rest did him well. Instead of 3 training camps he only had one this year. I'm happy with what I see.

Side note. GGG is 3 inches taller than canelo at least. Also, ggg has the longer arms by far and bigger shoulders. Keep in mind reach is measured from the back not actualy arm length. Canelo is at a huge disadvantage physically here.
        Isnt reach measure from the armpit to the closed fist? and I believe its his 3 in 11 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          • "Floyd already beat him"
          • "first fight at 160, should be fighting at 154 it was obvious he's the naturally smaller guy"
          • "He already shown a dodgy chin when Cotto's brother hurt him"
          • "He was hyped anyway, he got gifts in pervious fights"
          • "Put on too much muscle and wasn't his normal self"
          • "Overtrained"

Take your pick.

Comment

You guys saw who the judges are for this fight, right?

Golovkin is not winning unless he knocks out Canelo. That's not excuses. That's reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              You guys saw who the judges are for this fight, right?

Golovkin is not winning unless he knocks out Canelo. That's not excuses. That's reality.
              No who are they?

Comment

He's knows that he cannot be hurt........

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Personally I thought GGG looked drained. His face kinda looked shrunk in to me.
                  That's because he has high cheek bones. Low bodyfat combined with cutting water weight will cause that look. Doesn't mean he's drained. His body and eyes looked perfectly fine.

Compare that to the Brook weigh in where it looked like he hadn't slept for weeks.
                  Last edited by Danebrogen; 09-15-2017, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Both look ripped and ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by Danebrogen View Post
                      That's because he has high cheek bones. Low bodyfat combined with cutting water weight will cause that look. Doesn't mean he's drained. His body and eyes looked perfectly fine.

Compare that to the Brook weigh in where it looked like he hadn't slept for weeks.
                      You could be right

Comment

Working...
                      X