Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the move called where you invite the guy to bang your ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the move called where you invite the guy to bang your ass?

Hey boxing experts,

curious about the move floyd used several times where he shells up, turns around, and puts his ass on mcgregors dick?

it seems like a strange strategy... I've seen female dogs do it when they are playing/sparring with other dogs... use their ass as defense and hide behind it...

it just seemed very strange...it was a way for the ref to reset him if he didnt like being hit? just put your ass on the dudes ****?

another moved floyd used a lot was he would just bend over like he was trying to suck mcgregors dick? mcgregor had no where to hit him... couldn't hit him on top the head and couldn't knee him in the face....

idk boxing seems kind of queer? the moves are a little suspect

and what was the deal with nobody being in the arena for those preliminary boxing bouts? does nobody give a **** or what?
    Last edited by IcantReadYEAHHH; 08-27-2017, 10:55 PM.

I can sense the hurt in this one

Feels good to be a boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post
      Hey boxing experts,

curious about the move floyd used several times where he shells up, turns around, and puts his ass on mcgregors dick?

it seems like a strange strategy... I've seen female dogs do it when they are playing/sparring with other dogs... use their ass as defense and hide behind it...

it just seemed very strange...

another moved floyd used a lot was he would just bend over like he was trying to suck mcgregors dick? mcgregor had no where to hit him... couldn't hit him on top the head and couldn't knee him in the face....

idk boxing seems kind of queer? the moves are a little suspect

and what was the deal with nobody being in the area for those preliminary boxing bouts? does nobody give a **** or what?
      Ooooo I think I know this one, I forget the name of the move exactly but your mom's the one who showed it to me.

She was a master at it too

Comment

seriously though GOAT boxer uses these techniques?

waits for the other guy to gas out and then walks him down?

seems ***** made

Comment

Idk maidana invented it whe he got dry humped by adroen boner

Comment

The good ole ricky hatton where u bend over for floyd to **** u in the ass mate?

Comment

it's called "the floyd move"...:

Comment

You need to listen to Connor tell how he would spin around Floyd automatic to take his back he said the same with his hammer punches.

An old frail too small GOAT walked through this 175 Irish Gorilla showing he cannot punch for sht, UFC power is so over rated.

Comment

GIFs or it didn't happen

Comment

but what are those two moves called?

I know you guys have the "shoulder roll" where Paulie got concussed with a straight left, but these two are very interesting

I wonder if mcgregor will use these strategies in the UFC?

I've never seen it used.. i don't really watch a lot of boxing obviously....

would anybody ever use these moves outside of boxing? maybe in jail if they're a *****?

Comment

Working...
                    X