Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've changed my mind about Terence Crawford, he SHOULD move up after all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Mark my words, Crawford wont see the tenth round.
    I'd say the two of them are a level above everyone else around those weights!

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      I'd say the two of them are a level above everyone else around those weights!
      Idc. Size, athleticism, power, and strength matter. You make it seem as if Crawford is some Pernell or Floyd when it comes to defense. He is there to be hit and he will get stopped if/when he fights Spence

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        one more fight at 140 then move up

I'm with mak. tc just got all the belts let him defend them at least once. bro how awesome and perfect would that be for crawford's last fight at 140 garcia vs crawford on ppv lets go

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          So, you basically want him to duck 147 and stay a weight bully?
          I'm being realistic about what is actually likely to happen. The WBC/WBA/IBF champions and most of the top contenders at 147lbs are 1) over with Haymon and 2) have no incentive to bend to the whims of Bob Arum.

By sticking at 140lbs with all of the belts, Top Rank becomes the flashpoint for every fight to be made, easing the process to actually make the fights.

Outside of Mikey Garcia (who has basically mainlined a deal with Showtime), there's not a fight that can't be made, on terms that Top Rank wants, at 140lbs.

Pacquiao can fight him at 140lbs, but keep to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            I'm with mak. tc just got all the belts let him defend them at least once. bro how awesome and perfect would that be for crawford's last fight at 140 garcia vs crawford on ppv lets go

i would have no problem paying for a fight like that bro

Comment

If he can make 140 comfortably, Crawford doesn't have to move up. The problem is that 140 isn't really a strong division. Anyone that's elite like him could of done the same thing. If he moves up, he wouldn't be as dominant with the night and day difference in competition between 140 and 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                If he can make 140 comfortably, Crawford doesn't have to move up. The problem is that 140 isn't really a strong division. Anyone that's elite like him could of done the same thing. If he moves up, he wouldn't be as dominant with the night and day difference in competition between 140 and 147.
                I said the same thing

Comment

Working...
                X