No announcement yet.

Charlo over Williams... That's my prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Jacobs is still getting knocked out and you're still leaving this forum. Tik tok.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Didn't you say Jacobs would get KO'd by Quillin and I almost forgot this gem

Most people DKSAB
        Jacobs/Quillin ended w/o Quillin even landing a single punch on Jacobs. Good luck with your guy not getting touched tomorrow.

As for Charol/J-Rock, Charlo was just too damn big for J-Rock. J-Rock tried to walk down the bigger man and ran into a wall.

Comment

GGG may well get KTFO

Tic tok

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Jacobs/Quillin ended w/o Quillin even landing a single punch on Jacobs. Good luck with your guy not getting touched tomorrow.

As for Charol/J-Rock, Charlo was just too damn big for J-Rock. J-Rock tried to walk down the bigger man and ran into a wall.
            Good luck with your guy not getting touched tomorrow.

At least I'm an American pulling for the American.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Quillin ended w/o Quillin even landing a single punch on Jacobs
              That's even worse!!! Put simply, YDKSAB

As for Charol/J-Rock, Charlo was just too damn big for J-Rock. J-Rock tried to walk down the bigger man and ran into a wall
              Well, I tried to tell you, but you never want to listen to me. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Mar 19th, you will forever be known as Westcoast

Comment

Kigali, you're on my ignore list. Which means I can't see your posts and don't get notifications when you quote me. Save your effort.

Comment

Kigali, you're on my ignore list. Which means I can't see your posts and don't get notifications when you quote me. Save your effort.
                  Unblock him man! Youre missing half the fun, I love getting into arguments with him even though I feel bad when I tell him to get a job cause he's one of the unemployed bruvas we have in this country. We should call him statistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    That's even worse!!! Put simply, YDKSAB

Well, I tried to tell you, but you never want to listen to me. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Mar 19th, you will forever be known as Westcoast
                    How can you even tell someone who DKSAB, when you made up an over right hand to the body?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      How can you even tell someone who DKSAB, when you made up an over right hand to the body?
                      Point us to the thread that was said or has it already been clarified which is why you still refuse to do so

Comment

Working...
                      X