No announcement yet.

Just watched Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Just watched Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux

First off, I was distracted by that woman with the massive red afro in Lomanchenko's corner... I thought it was Ronald McDonald covering the fight. Then I took another look and realised it was Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street.

Anyway, Rigondeaux's performance in that fight. fuck me. At first I didn't realise I was watching the fight - I thought I'd accidentally put on "Inside The Actor's Studio - Kevin Spacey's casting couch."

Rigondeaux strikes me as the sort of man who cries himself to sleep every night because he can't join the "#MeToo" movement. Every evening he praises to Jesus that he'll get fingered by Harvey Weinstein. "Desearķa que me dejaran sin sentido... please God, let me be bummed too."

Lomenchenko was made to look like Roy Moore outside a kindergarten in there... when Rigondeaux got to his stool at the end of the sixth he went down quicker than Grenfell Tower.

I've seen some quits in my time, but that was like watching a Victor Ortiz highlight reel, the daft cunt.

Then to blame his left hand for the quit when the cunt never threw it in the first place.... it's like a Jew saying he hurt himself opening his wallet.

What a cunt.

Comment

Good stuff! I heard Rigo is headed back to Cuba!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        First off, I was distracted by that woman with the massive red afro in Lomanchenko's corner... I thought it was Ronald McDonald covering the fight. Then I took another look and realised it was Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street.

Anyway, Rigondeaux's performance in that fight. fuck me. At first I didn't realise I was watching the fight - I thought I'd accidentally put on "Inside The Actor's Studio - Kevin Spacey's casting couch."

Rigondeaux strikes me as the sort of man who cries himself to sleep every night because he can't join the "#MeToo" movement. Every evening he praises to Jesus that he'll get fingered by Harvey Weinstein. "Desearķa que me dejaran sin sentido... please God, let me be bummed too."

Lomenchenko was made to look like Roy Moore outside a kindergarten in there... when Rigondeaux got to his stool at the end of the sixth he went down quicker than Grenfell Tower.

I've seen some quits in my time, but that was like watching a Victor Ortiz highlight reel, the daft cunt.

Then to blame his left hand for the quit when the cunt never threw it in the first place.... it's like a Jew saying he hurt himself opening his wallet.

What a cunt.

Comment

Annie is back, let the bumming begin..

Comment

Comment

What a cunt.
              It was like saying he hurt his bellend when he never even slapped you across the face with it even once. Innit?

Comment

What a cunt.

Comment

Working...
                X