No announcement yet.

R. Kelly video after his home gets stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R. Kelly video after his home gets stripped

Yeah, that title was a pun. But this is messed up.

https://411mania.com/music/r-kellys-...ows-aftermath/

Originally posted by 411 Mania
    TMZ reports that R. Kelly posted a video online showing the aftermath after his Atlanta home was robbed. We previously reported that police had found a suspect in the case, which resulted in nearly everything in Kelly’s two homes being stolen over Thanksgiving weekend while he was on tour. Items stolen include furniture, TVs, his washer and his dryer.

In the video, Kelly hints that he knew the person who did it, as he said he let someone get too close to him. Police believe that Kelly associate Alfonso Walker was behind it. Kelly also thanked his fans for their support and helping him remain upbeat. He also said he will continue to make music.
    Happened to me when I was younger. Twice, two different people. After that second time, I learned my lesson.

Did they get the kids in his closet?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Comment

Damn Kelz getting cleaned out like that?

How in the hell did his neighbors not see anything? i mean they had to have a damn moving van to steal his furniture and washer and dryer.

This is why I don't keep anything valuable at the crib. Anything valuable I keep in my safe at the bank. If someone tore that banks wall down then damn i guess they deserve it then lol.

Comment

With all the millions he has, shouldn't he be living in a community with security monitoring the area?

No surprise, celebrities are always going to get rob because they live large - it's common in urban areas too, those who live in rich areas/rich houses always get their **** stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I met that **** head as he was coming up, south centra
            LA, I heard rumors, children, urination, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjvS-RNngrU

Comment

does he still have the barcode on his cap?...

Comment

Working...
              X