Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Won't Be Surprised If Rigondeaux Quits!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    Loma is feeling himself a little too much. There hasn't bee anything in rigos character that shows that he'd quit. The guy is one of the most confident boxers you can find. I hope he whoops Loma and it's a clear victory with no need for a rematch.

Just kidding.....I didn't expect Rigo to quit either.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      I'd be amazed if Rigo quits. This is a true 50/50 fight between 2 greats. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional and/or doesn't even know boxing.
      Care to share your thoughts?

Plenty of people went on record saying Rigo has next to no chance in this fight, and that Loma will absolutely dominate him. Are they still delusional/don't know boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        ****chenko lost before didn't he? To a nobody too ...this flop prank fraud gonna get whooped by the smaller man
        Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        If your counting on that don't bother showing up..LOL
        So how did that work out for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          So how did that work out for you guys?
          Lomo won like I predicted but it wasn't competitive. But it didn't work out well for my comment LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Lomo won like I predicted but it wasn't competitive. But it didn't work out well for my comment LOL.
            Haha yeah, I was expecting Loma to win a 12 round compeitive decision. It was supposed to be a chess match. But he totally surprised everyone by quitting.

Comment

oh boy lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Haha yeah, I was expecting Loma to win a 12 round compeitive decision. It was supposed to be a chess match. But he totally surprised everyone by quitting.
                Probably frustration and a possible injury. He's way past his prime.

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  I'd be amazed if Rigo quits. This is a true 50/50 fight between 2 greats. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional and/or doesn't even know boxing.

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  Care to share your thoughts?

Plenty of people went on record saying Rigo has next to no chance in this fight, and that Loma will absolutely dominate him. Are they still delusional/don't know boxing?
                  Loma got a great win and should get a salute for it, definitely. Obviously, Rigo's injury effected the outcome, but there really wasn't anything in Rigo's record to suggest the outcome we saw. Looks like too, the weight difference did come into play, which it usually does.

It will tell a lot, both fighter's next fight. If Rigo struggles, there could be age issues, which happens sooner anyway, with the smaller fighters. If Loma dominates a Mikey Garcia type challenge, he may be even better than we imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    ****chenko lost before didn't he? To a nobody too ...this flop prank fraud gonna get whooped by the smaller man
                    How did that work out?

Comment

Working...
                    X