Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Embraces Weight Risk: I Had To Go To 130 For Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that's not fair

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Props to Rigo! That's what the GREAT ones do! Win, Lose, or Draw, I still want to see Mikey Garcia vs. Lomachenko @ 135! Make it happen!
      U may wanna see it, but Loma don't.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post

Damn that's not fair
        Lmao Didn’t know the size disparity was that bad! Haha

Comment

Intriguing fight, the closer it gets the more i'm leaning towards Loma. rooting for Rigo but this is a very tough ask. Hopefully the fight lives up to the hype.

Comment

The fight has been offered before at a lower weight. Rigo is talking out of his jazz

Comment

Originally posted by Herdis View Post
              You are clearly an idiot,,...he has never fought 2 classes above his weight class you fkin bellend.. Not a big weight difference? Loma could come at 138... I swear you people are moronic. Shut your pathetic ignorant mouth. you and everyone in your family are the little b---ct. Moronic d1ck
              there is a rehydration clause you fvkin dope, Loma can come at 138 if he wants too, their camp is aware of it. Rigo fought much bigger bums before, the only difference is there is no bum to fight this time around. dang tjhese rigo fans bunch pvvvsis up in here
              Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-08-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Great boxers do this and win, problem is Rigo isn’t fighting a bigger/older/war torn boxer, he would be fighting a younger, hungrier, bigger and IMHO better boxer.
                How do we know Loma is hungrier? And Rigo may be better as a boxer. It's debatable. It will come down to who has the best strategy to hide their weaknesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  How do we know Loma is hungrier? And Rigo may be better as a boxer. It's debatable. It will come down to who has the best strategy to hide their weaknesses.
                  Definitely hungrier than almost retired boxer, boxers who have done it all and on their way out. Am not talking about hungrier than Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    The fight has been offered before at a lower weight. Rigo is talking out of his jazz

"I went up to 130 because it was the only way I could get this fight made," Rigondeaux said. "I would rather it have been at a lower weight, but I want to show the world that I can do it by moving up two weight classes."

Emphasis on the word "made". Not offered....made.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      This will be the same kind of muscle that Kell Brook packed on before to losing to Golovkin?
                      Yes the same muscle which helped him win a couple rounds and stun ggg a couple times and do better than everyone thought he would, he was also quick that night too. My point is everyone is saying loma has a size advantage but really rigo is more muscular and has a 3 inch reach advantage. I think loma will win based on skills not his height

Comment

Working...
                      X