Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Says Parker Should Shut Mouth, Let Negotiations Play Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    I can think of 4 aj opponent's that were there to throw punches back. The rest were just looking to take a dive as early as possible.

Sad that the uk fan boys encourage these sort of no contests.
    What are you talking about dafty

He's fought for the title in his 19th fight

Once he lands people brick it . I would too he's a lump

Comment

Parkers doing his bit to sell the fight but I expect Joshua to ultimately be too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Well it clearly isn't accurate if Whyte is #6.
        Anyone that isn’t a fanboy will trust the opinion of experts over a troll who acts like Anthony Joshua defiled his mother I’m afraid... as they should.

Comment

Man, these guys need to stop calling AJ out, AJ is busy calling out Miller and Chambers, he don't have time for the other champs!

Comment

No just trade words with the Kiwi, embarrass him verbally!

Say he struggled with his gotdamn sparring partner on short notice and got a hometown decision against a a fat Mexican but, yet he somehow gets sponsored by Burger King, thanks to the judges he def had it his way!

Crap on him for his inability to cut the ring off on a scared fighter with absolutely no power and horrible acne while hosting the fight on PPV on a YouTube channel!

Joshua has no personality at ALL, let that be Wilder fighting Parker! Wilder would not only be torching Parker verbally before fight but as well as in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              What are you talking about dafty

He's fought for the title in his 19th fight

Once he lands people brick it . I would too he's a lump
              sorry wrong thread...
              Last edited by Jkp; 11-29-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                What marinating are you speaking of? Hearn has wanted this AJ's first fight of 2018 to be against Parker all along.
                Hearn wants his and Joshua's financial interests looked after - that's all we know. Anything else is speculation, hearsay and typical boxing garbage.

Hearn has spoken about Parker being an option for early 2018. Hearn has spoken about Wilder being an option for early 2018. Hearn tells stories and spins yarns like every other Promoter - smart fans need to put little to no stock in that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  Hearn wants his and Joshua's financial interests looked after - that's all we know. Anything else is speculation, hearsay and typical boxing garbage.

Hearn has spoken about Parker being an option for early 2018. Hearn has spoken about Wilder being an option for early 2018. Hearn tells stories and spins yarns like every other Promoter - smart fans need to put little to no stock in that ****.
                  Forget his words. His actions show he wants Joshua vs Parker to be next. If he wants it next, how is he marinating?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Forget his words. His actions show he wants Joshua vs Parker to be next. If he wants it next, how is he marinating?
                    Alright, I'll entertain you - what actions has Hearn done?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      Alright, I'll entertain you - what actions has Hearn done?
                      He's been involved in very serious discussions with Duco and he's about to sit down in person with Duco to try to hammer out the final details.

You'll notice Duco hasn't been fanning the flames in the media that last few days, that's because things are getting serious behind the scenes and the fight is close. You run your mouth when you think a deal is far apart. You shut up when you think a deal is close.

Hearn hasn't been negotiating with anybody else for Joshua's first fight of the year. Parker is his #1 goal. So how can he be delaying a fight that he's trying in good faith to make happen next? Parker just fulfilled his mandatory. Parker looked vulnerable. There is no better time for Hearn to try to grab the WBO belt than right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X