No announcement yet.

Could Donald Trump be the worst president ever over taking Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    President Trump is the direct result of President Obama.
    And Obama is the direct result of Bush.

Bush cleared the brush for Trump, also.

Trump is the worst president, followed by Bush. Obama wasn't great but wasn't the worst president.

Obama's enemies are busy erasing him from history, other than as a footnote (first black president). That was their goal all along.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Trump never had the full backing of the Republicans. He has no backing from Democrats. Maybe it's a good thing that he isn't on the same page with establishment Republicans...no?

He had to sign an executive order to get this health care plan pushed, without any help from the left and some key members on the right. He's getting no support for building the wall, and they fought him on his tax plan as well.

So either you enjoy paying more in taxes, or you don't pay any at all because you don't work...which one is it?
      Hmm...

Did Trump run as an independant or as a republican?

What do you mean by 'his healthcare plan'? What part of that plan was his?

I work and pay way too much taxes and Id love to pay alot less, but his new tax plan is still taking form. I didnt bash his tax plan.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Hmm...

Did Trump run as an independant or as a republican?

What do you mean by 'his healthcare plan'? What part of that plan was his?

I work and pay way too much taxes and Id love to pay alot less, but his new tax plan is still taking form. I didnt bash his tax plan.
        Doesn't matter what party he ran on, there are old guard republicans like McCain and McConnell fighting him every step of the way.

Healthcare reform bill. Which will allow for competition, and spare millions of Americans from their premiums going through the roof this year and next.

Not sure about you, but under Obama my taxes went up considerably. Took a nice chunk out of my paycheck each month.

Comment

im right wing but trump is awful. him bending in front of the saudis made me want to puke.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            im right wing but trump is awful. him bending in front of the saudis made me want to puke.
            First thing he did was fly to Saudi Arabia to pledge his allegiance.

Comment

Ronald Reagan was losing jobs in his first 2 years in office da **** are you talking about close to 10 million Americans were unemployed and the country was in recession

Comment

As far as trump is concerned he is not interested in being president he is more concerned about increasing the Trump brand
                He will probably double his net worth after leaving office in 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  And Obama is the direct result of Bush.

Bush cleared the brush for Trump, also.

Trump is the worst president, followed by Bush. Obama wasn't great but wasn't the worst president.

Obama's enemies are busy erasing him from history, other than as a footnote (first black president). That was their goal all along.
                  lol obama's enemies... what... the current president and the few republicans who are actually conservative? obama was an establishment shill through and through and he was given a pass at every turn by the media who still can't stop worshiping him to this day. if by erasing him from history means president trump gutting the web of bureaucracy and expensive regulations that obama created then good riddance. besides that, the dude racked up the debt like no other president before him and gave us the steaming pile of **** he calls obamacare. boo ****ing hoo about his legacy.

Comment

yes, quite clearly the worst president.

Comment

Working...
                    X