Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr. Trains in Beast Mode For Avni Yildirim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Eubank Jr. Trains in Beast Mode For Avni Yildirim

Chris Eubank Jr. Training Photos Gallery - The battle for the inaugural 168lb (76,2 kg) Muhammad Ali Trophy comes to Stuttgart, Germany on October 7 when IBO-Champion Chris Eubank Jr. (25-1-0, 19 KOs) meets Turkish Avni Yildirim (16-0, 10 KOs) in a quarter-final bout at the Hanns-Martin-Schleyer Halle and tickets are now on sale ranging from 21 to 250 at StubHub.de, eventim.de and easyticket.de.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bum. Duck. Turd.

Comment

Say what you like but this dudes work ethic is through the roof. I'm rooting for him to take it home.

Comment

He's been active lately, i like it. He has a big chance to win the tournament

Comment

Eubank Snr reminds me of Puff Daddy in the 90s, all up in his artists' music videos and pictures posing

Comment

This guy is still a thing?

Comment

Counting down the days for this one. Haydi Avni!

Comment

If the kid manages to somehow win the tournament it would be one of the biggest turnarounds for a fighter!

Literally everyone was taking him for a joke and thought he likely would never step up!

Well, here he is trying to put some stamps on his carrer, respect on his name, and shut his critics up finally!

I hope he wins it all, he has the potential!

Hand speed, foot speed, body work, conditioning, combinations and work ethic!

It sucks he doesnt have his pops punching power or likely his chin cuz if you include those then he'd be a monster at 168!

Gonna be a good fight against the Turk who has solid puncher chance to end him!

Comment

Every time I hear the phrase 'beast mode' these days (and excuse the avatar) I remember Williams training before the second Martinez fight where I kept hearing 'Williams in beast mode' over and over and over.

Then the fight happened......

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                    Eubank Snr reminds me of Puff Daddy in the 90s, all up in his artists' music videos and pictures posing
                    Hes standing there in his Horse riding shoes LMAO
                    i love him

Comment

Working...
                    X