Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 days from flying into canelo/Chavez jr roll call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a great fight to see in person. I am a big Canelo fan. I think he will give Chavez a brutal beating and knock him out.

Comment

I mite find me one of those cheaper hookers in old vegas... after all the gambling is done

Comment

I know ward sergey fight is better. I'm just excited for the atmosphere in vegas for this one. Think it's gonna be crazy something special

Comment

I'll make us proud and make sure the girl is at least equilevent to Monica Bradley deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
            I'll make us proud and make sure the girl is at least equilevent to Monica Bradley deal?
            That's doable. Im down with that. I love me some chunky b*tches.

Comment

good stuff, ive got a feeling its going to be a great fight too. people forget theres weight classes for a reason.

Comment

Flying from Dallas to Vegas on Friday. I'm even going to ESPN card.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                  Flying from Dallas to Vegas on Friday. I'm even going to ESPN card.
                  Yeah me as well.... got the ticket so I could be at the weigh in. There's a boxing expo on Saturday before the fight. Not sure if I was gonna make that or kick it by the pool the weather is gonna be in the 90

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                    Yeah me as well.... got the ticket so I could be at the weigh in. There's a boxing expo on Saturday before the fight. Not sure if I was gonna make that or kick it by the pool the weather is gonna be in the 90
                    It's going to be a fun event for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X