No announcement yet.

has GGG made a mistake picking brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    The David LeMew that go knocked out by Rubio? The David LeMew that go decisioned by Alcine? If you actually believe that LeMew is a quality fighter, you're damn near all by yourself there.
    no, the explosive power puncher david lemuiex. When he is focused he is a quality fighter.

Comment

The David LeMew that go knocked out by Rubio? The David LeMew that go decisioned by Alcine? If you actually believe that LeMew is a quality fighter, you're damn near all by yourself there. Just you and LeMews family.

We'll fight anyone from 154-168, as long as HBO approves, as long as we dictate all terms, as long as we get the lions share of the money, and as long as your name isn't Andre Ward.

Kicking 35 in the arse and not one quality opponent yet and no concrete plan to fight one in the future.
      wards not at 168 mate, hes fighting people who cant fight back at 175 currently

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        no, the explosive power puncher david lemuiex. When he is focused he is a quality fighter.
        it's your story tell it however you want but no one besides LeMews family would agree with you

Comment

wards not at 168 mate, hes fighting people who cant fight back at 175 currently
          Ward left 168 because g string didn't have the testicular fortitude to fight him. He moved up to fight a fighter that does (Kovalev)

Comment

Ward left 168 because g string didn't have the testicular fortitude to fight him. He moved up to fight a fighter that does (Kovalev)
            no, he moved up to 175 fight 3 fighters who couldnt fight back including a south american pensioner, and he hasnt fought kovalev yet as i have to keep telling you all.

Comment

You've officially overtaken Maxi as the most delusional Golovkin dong sucker. Congrats. You have any comment on your new award?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                You've officially overtaken Maxi as the most delusional Golovkin dong sucker. Congrats. You have any comment on your new award?
                why, cause i havent thrown lemiuex on the trash heap just cause he lost to GGG? there was a load of hype about that fight before it happened, but now lemiuex is useless according to everyone on here

Comment

why, cause i havent thrown lemiuex on the trash heap just cause he lost to GGG? there was a load of hype about that fight before it happened, but now lemiuex is useless according to everyone on here
                  The only ones hyping that fight were Golovkin fans. Like they hyped Geale until he lost to Cotto.

So much hype that it got 97k buys, everyone wanted to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    The only ones hyping that fight were Golovkin fans. Like they hyped Geale until he lost to Cotto.

So much hype that it got 97k buys, everyone wanted to see that fight.
                    well obvuously it wasnt going to be a blockbuster but reaction was positive to the fight on other sites, media etc. i didnt check the forums around that time though, i suspect you lot were all ****ting on the fight no doubt

Comment

well obvuously it wasnt going to be a blockbuster but reaction was positive to the fight on other sites, media etc. i didnt check the forums around that time though, i suspect you lot were all ****ting on the fight no doubt
                      I gotta hand it to you. Defending g string and his pathetic resume is a full time job and you're up to the task.

Comment

Working...
                      X