Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Finally Authorise Islamic State Bombings!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Wow, so this is what you wish on the U.S? Will there be shootings? Sure, but I can guarantee you that it won't be the same.

Look at the numbers of people from each country going to join ISIS. For a country with 350 million people, the U.S has very few. Countries like England, France, Germany and Australia have much more.

It's because of what I said. The second generation here in the U.S are wearing jeans, drinking Coca-Cola, texting and going to the mall. Where as in many places in the UK, they are still being told that is not right.

I was reading where in the UK, Asian girls are being married off to older men and the authorities aren't doing anything about it. Here in the U.S you get jail for being a pedo.

Like I said, man the fuk up and take your culture back. If I lived in the UK I would respect it's laws and culture. If I didn't like it I would get the fuk out.
    Did i say i wished that on any country?.

And at you thinking your entire Muslim population is westernised.

The US has also had hundreds of citizens join ISIS and many have returned.

Comment

Difference is, you can come to East LA and have a torta, Jarrito the tamarindo and enjoy the culture without anyone coming up to you and telling you to "How dare you enter a Mexican area".

I'm watching videos of women getting harassed in the streets because they won't wear hijabs, and even politicians being told to stay out of Muslim areas.

In the U.S, we never preached multiculturalism. We preached American patriotism. It's the reason the second generation loves this country, as I love this country. I see myself as Mexican/American, but never do I not see myself as American, nor do I hate this country or it's culture.

Multiculturalism has failed miserably in the UK because you guys don't take pride in your country. You think flying a flag is corny and stupid. Maybe if you uplifted yourselves more, you would take more pride and immigrants would follow suit instead of hating the very country they inhabit.
      I live surrounded by predominantly Muslim areas, and I never get harassed, or told to leave. I'm sat talking to a Muslim as I type this. I have Muslim friends, and I buy things from Muslim businesses. I don't share their beliefs, and I have civil conversations about our differences regularly without getting my head removed from my shoulders. In my experience the Muslims I've encountered are friendly, and just want to get on with their lives.
      That doesn't mean there aren't crimes committed by Muslims, but generally I'm sure they commit crimes for the very same reason any other criminal commits a crime, rather than the fact they're Muslims.
      So in my experience 'multiculturalism' hasn't failed, but don't worry, I'll watch some YouTube videos, wave my Union Jack boxers over my head, and "uplift" myself accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Don't worry the US will have the same problem very soon.

The only difference being all your Muslims will be armed to the teeth with legally owned firearms.

Yeaaaa yall don't seem to look or feel safe over there right now. But explain this to me. If ISIS can illegally obtain firearms and ammunition then how exactly is a gun ban for law abiding citizens beneficial to your nation's national security.
        Idk it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me. I mean didn't Nazi Germany come dangerously close to invading with ground forces your very country like 70 something years ago? Disarming your public makes easy pickins for Islamic extremist implementing terrorism. A armed citizenry creates it's own obstacles for foreign and domestic enemies.
        Japan knew invading America would be futile BECAUSE the insinuation of a heavily armed public. A Japanese general said something like there'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Comment

Can a mod keep the thread on Topic?

We dont need anymore Gun control or immigrants threads.

This is about Air strikes against ISIS in Syria

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
            I live surrounded by predominantly Muslim areas, and I never get harassed, or told to leave. I'm sat talking to a Muslim as I type this. I have Muslim friends, and I buy things from Muslim businesses. I don't share their beliefs, and I have civil conversations about our differences regularly without getting my head removed from my shoulders. In my experience the Muslims I've encountered are friendly, and just want to get on with their lives.
            That doesn't mean there aren't crimes committed by Muslims, but generally I'm sure they commit crimes for the very same reason any other criminal commits a crime, rather than the fact they're Muslims.
            So in my experience 'multiculturalism' hasn't failed, but don't worry, I'll watch some YouTube videos, wave my Union Jack boxers over my head, and "uplift" myself accordingly.
            Oh fantastic, so anecdotal evidence proves me wrong. Is that why your own PM said multiculturalism has failed? What in the hell does he know about England right?

Comment

Oh fantastic, so anecdotal evidence proves me wrong. Is that why your own PM said multiculturalism has failed? What in the hell does he know about England right?
              And your youtube video trumps his life long anecdotal evidence?

Strong.

Completely irrelevant to the thread though

Comment

Whats your thoughts on Air Strikes in Syria, Cuauh?

Do you worry about the long term implications?

How will we manage to end up with a Govt that isnt Assad if we are only attacking ISIS?

Can we afford it?

Can we afford not to attack ISIS?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post

Yeaaaa yall don't seem to look or feel safe over there right now. But explain this to me. If ISIS can illegally obtain firearms and ammunition then how exactly is a gun ban for law abiding citizens beneficial to your nation's national security.
                  Idk it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me. I mean didn't Nazi Germany come dangerously close to invading with ground forces your very country like 70 something years ago? Disarming your public makes easy pickins for Islamic extremist implementing terrorism. A armed citizenry creates it's own obstacles for foreign and domestic enemies.
                  Japan knew invading America would be futile BECAUSE the insinuation of a heavily armed public. A Japanese general said something like there'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
                  Compare terrorist attacks in UK and US soil.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    And your youtube video trumps his life long anecdotal evidence?

Strong.

Completely irrelevant to the thread though
                    Well video at least is evidence of something right? Where did the EDL arise from? Was it something comparable to the KKK because I would argue that point.

Something is going on, even though you may want to down play it. I'm not putting England down, I'm merely saying that this PC bull**** doesn't work.

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Whats your thoughts on Air Strikes in Syria, Cuauh?

Do you worry about the long term implications?

How will we manage to end up with a Govt that isnt Assad if we are only attacking ISIS?

Can we afford it?

Can we afford not to attack ISIS?
                    I was against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I am for the U.S NOT getting involved in that war in Syria and against ISIS.

At the same time, anyone who thinks that Bush or Obama created ISIS or that that terrorism only exists in the world because of what the west has done has not done their homework.

Comment

Does anyone notice that NATO ( U.S. etal.) kept bombing oil refinery,tankers etc.etc.....

So that in case they have to deal with Assad he does not have the resources and money thus his government fail eventually..

Comment

Working...
                      X