No announcement yet.

Appreciate the dominance of the Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    He lost a split decision. Stop acting like a SD or even a single loss is the end of a career. BTW, it was a joke but there you go with the awful names again.
    He's right, one only needs to look at your recent posts to see you're a ******. It was entertaining watching you get ripped a new one in the "dearth of black heavyweights" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      of course they gonna dominate when they fight washed up guys at the weakest the division has ever been in HISTORY
      come on man, Fact is these guys are beating everyone, one by one...weak or not, they are beating who is infront of them easily. Why is it that when all of these other guys fight the fights are all close? When these other guys fight the Klits they all get dominated. They are obliterating every HW pur infront of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        Age 37 Joe Louis looked worse against Marciano in his final fight, than Vitali did at age 39 against Briggs.

Age 38 Muhammed Ali certainly looked worse when he was beaten by journeyman Trevor Berbick, than than age 39 Vitali looked against Briggs.
        Owned

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
          Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Damn there is a lot of ownage going on in this thread

Comment

I have nothing against them personally, I wish there was better competition at heavyweight. I cant stand constant one sided sporting events, it reminds me a bit of F1 when Schumacher was dominating every one was turning off because it was boring, but its popular again because there has been about 5 good years in a row and there is plenty of talent. I would like to see the Klitscko brothers stay around but it would be great to have some other guys up there that are good enough to match them or beat them so we could get some good fights.

Comment

Working...
            X