Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any heavyweight today that can beat Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every top 20 guy can beat him. Maybe Kownacki can`t because he has no defense.

Fury outboxes him, I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Just looking for opinion bruh...calm down.
      You’re posing the question like Ruiz is some sort of unbeatable HW. He has one good win in 30+ fights.

Comment

Ortiz, Wilder have what it takes

Ortiz has the skills

Wilder has that freak power with his right hand

Fury will definitely beat him- his style is ALL WRONG for Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          You’re posing the question like Ruiz is some sort of unbeatable HW. He has one good win in 30+ fights.
          I never wrote that he was "unbeatable"...correct your vision. I merely asked a question regarding where he ranks as a heavyweight and if any current heavyweight can beat him.

I listed what is consider his "best" attributes.

Comment

Ruiz was considered a joke prior to the first Joshua fight. I dont remember a single person giving him a chance to win, now he is the best heavyweight in the division lol?

Comment

Loads of people. He wouldn't win a round against Fury and Wilder would put him in hospital.

Comment

Jalolov, the mexicutioner

Comment

Originally posted by LZBoxing View Post
                  Ortiz, Wilder have what it takes

Ortiz has the skills

Wilder has that freak power with his right hand

Fury will definitely beat him- his style is ALL WRONG for Ruiz
                  Ortiz seems to have lost a step for counter right hands landing on him ,Ruiz if anything is very good at that aspect and could out work Ortiz , my money is on Ruiz in that match up to wear him down .

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    I never wrote that he was "unbeatable"...correct your vision. I merely asked a question regarding where he ranks as a heavyweight and if any current heavyweight can beat him.

I listed what is consider his "best" attributes.
                    Why ask if anyone can beat him then?

Bit of a stupid question tbh mate.

It’s pretty evident that Fury, Wilder, Usyk are a level above Ruiz.

I like Andy Ruiz but as I said he has one credible win in his career. Aside from AJ, what’s his best win? Dimitrenko? Liakovich?

Comment

Probably some could beat him.But probably not 10 heavyweights like his ranking suggested before beating josh.
                      He was outside top 10 apparently until beating josh? But there are many good fights for him, wilder, fudy, usyk etc etc.
                      Wonder if wilder can ko him?

Comment

Working...
                      X