Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence’s first words since crash haven’t gone down well with fans If you use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope he can get back in the ring and get back to work, I don't care too much about the legal side. He should be punished but let him still fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      Its true about his statement since being released from the hospital. Had he said thankfully no broken bones or major injuries, NOBODY else was hurt AND i was stupid for drunk driving and I learned my mistake wouldve made him more real as
      Yea but his IQ is about 50 points south of yours

Comment

Its true about his statement since being released from the hospital. Had he said thankfully no broken bones or major injuries, NOBODY else was hurt AND i was stupid for drunk driving and I learned my mistake wouldve made him more real as a person.

But he doesnt owe us all if that... Im pretty sure he has had that type of convo with his family, trainer, etc.

He didnt hurt nobody but himself why the **** he need to tell us all if that?

If he did it wuda been the better PR move... But u brought up being real?

Being real is not worrying about people who aint in your life who u owe nothing to.

Him leaving a big PR comment that his advisor wrote wuda been faker since u bringing up "real"

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          He was probably drunk when he posted that.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            But he doesnt owe us all if that... Im pretty sure he has had that type of convo with his family, trainer, etc.

He didnt hurt nobody but himself why the **** he need to tell us all if that?

If he did it wuda been the better PR move... But u brought up being real?

Being real is not worrying about people who aint in your life who u owe nothing to.

Him leaving a big PR comment that his advisor wrote wuda been faker since u bringing up "real"
            Beaing real as in relating to your every day person, more specifically your fans. Being real is admitting you have flaws and apologizing when youve made a mistake.

Comment

Its a dumb ass remark. The not so funny reality on all sides of it is if he HAD been sober & in a seatbelt he might be dead now cuz sober mfers tend to die more often & idk if you get thrown all over like that car did in a seatbelt & live either. So not so much savage, but the benefits of having slow reflexes & not bracing yourself made him not die that night.

But w/e after some sh^t like that I bet it takes awhile sometimes to realize all the good, bad & ugly with that sorta situation & you likely are feeling yourself a lil too much for awhile & not thinking as clearly as you could be.

So dumb remark, but w/e guy coulda died so Ill allow some dumb remarks without too much judgment on it.

Comment

Beaing real as in relating to your every day person, more specifically your fans. Being real is admitting you have flaws and apologizing when youve made a mistake.
                I get what u mean. I respect that. Im just not all upset over his one statement he made.

Tbh i feel like we should wait for him to actually speak on it. Then go from there. Instead of losing it over his IG status

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  When did America become so damn sensitive... phuck is wrong with this guy? He said he is a savage so what? How does that affect you??? Puzzy ass people I swear
                  STFU! What if he had killed your daughter, wife, husband, or brother? He just got lucky. He's not a savage he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    He was probably drunk when he posted that.
                    Beat me to it.

Comment

With all his missing teeth now he was miss heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X