Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rambo 5 versus Mexican Cartel in the works!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo 5 versus Mexican Cartel in the works!

This has a lot of potential.

https://movieweb.com/rambo-5-sylvest...n-cartel-plot/

A step down for Rambo in my opinion. He goes from fighting five star generals and organized military to a bunch of low level criminals Definitely a cherry picked opponent

Comment

I’d be surprised if this actually happens. Stallone has toyed with the idea of a new Rambo for years but it hasn’t come into fruition.

Comment

dude is 70......

Comment

I guess eating steak with Canelo pumped Stallone up.

Comment

Maybe this will inspire the Mexican people to rise up and throw off the yoke of the cartels.

It's just a shame that the gun laws are so strict in their country. Only the criminals seem to have firearms.

Comment

Rambo 4 blew me away when i saw it. R4 is the greatest shoot em up movie of all time in my book..

One thing Stallone does right are actions movies.

I have high hopes for Rambo 5..

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Stallone is a good man, fighting illegal aliens, and building a wall for the next Rambo? Count me in!!! MAGA!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Maybe this will inspire the Mexican people to rise up and throw off the yoke of the cartels.

It's just a shame that the gun laws are so strict in their country. Only the criminals seem to have firearms.
                  Bbbbbbut **** your NRA, ban guns now!!

Comment

I'd like to see rambo deal with the internal battles of ptsd and dementia after causing so much pain during his war years. Stallones could play a clenbuterol addled vegetable wearing a beret role to a tee.

Comment

Working...
                    X