Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE - Andre Ward to come out of retirement and sign with Eddie Hearn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it does kinda make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Actually it does kinda make sense
      Your mother having sex with Orangutans or Ward signing with Hearn?

Comment

This sport is so unregulated. Boxers can "retire" whenever. Dope the fck up and train their azzes off. Then come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ed Hearn View Post
          I know that your mother has sex with Orangutans.
          Thank you for making me laugh.

Comment

If this was actually true, you might have the thread of the year. That would actually be a shock announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              This sport is so unregulated. Boxers can "retire" whenever. Dope the fck up and train their azzes off. Then come out of retirement.
              That's what I was thinking. Pretty obvious what Ward was up to.

Gonna be funny seeing all the fanboys who hate Hearn and every word he says now having to chose between Ward and Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                Major disappointment. Andre Bored should stay retired, the sport doesn't want him.
                Ward is one of the best to watch for me, because of the small adjustments he makes. It's interesting how it intimidates his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  If this was actually true, you might have the thread of the year. That would actually be a shock announcement.
                  One hundred percent happening.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                    Ward is one of the best to watch for me, because of the small adjustments he makes. It's interesting how it intimidates his opponents.
                    Ward knows as great as his career has been so far he's made peanuts in terms of money.

Hearn is the man to make him some big moolah.

Starting with a stadium showdown with Bellew in December and then, believe it or not, Ward wants to move up to HW and fight Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      thats how you cycle off and not get caught. take notes canelo! ward basically giving out game for free.
                      Or he could have done a Pacquiao and just fight for the WBO. No testing required.

Comment

Working...
                      X