Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact that the judges had Wilder ahead on the card shows the corruption in boxing nowadays. All to make the Joshua fight. In the end they didn't need to lie the way they did.

"Baddest man on the planet"... was that a shot at Tyson?

Comment

• Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
      well, that was good n charitable
      of ortiz to HIT THE BREAKS in the 9th. my favorite heavyweight just won another rigged fight.
      Bingo, I've always said Wilder's fights were fixed. There was no way Haymon was going to pass up the big money fight with Joshua against Ortiz, someone Wilder has never demonstrated the readiness to compete with. Ortiz literally planned to take a knee for the 2nd knockdown in the last

Comment

• Originally posted by spazdarn View Post
        People on the forum always giving out **** about foreign refereeing decisions, how those judges had Wilder up at that stage is beyond me

Dude can't box for ****, but he's a hell of a fighter
        Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Before the fight I joked that the judges expected a KO so much that they wouldn’t even keep score. Good to see I was right lol
        There is zero way Wilder was winning that fight. He got the KO in the end and we should talk about that more, but am glad he took it out of the judges hands because that would have created a massive controversy in the end.

Comment

• AJ is gonna pick Deontay apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Wtf just happened during the interview????
            hey hey hey hey hey

Comment

• Wilder is wild... He needs to get so more boxing skills. That power keeps him in

Comment

• Fix was in to mimic the drama of Wlad vs Joshua. Haymon wants Haymon gets.

Joke outcome

Comment

• Wilder giving his best Tony Robbins impression, speak it believe it receive it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Bomber icing dudes who are better and more technical than he is

He's icing these mfs WHILE HE IS STILL LEARNING

Bomber still green as ****...I don't think people really understand how special he is
                    He is 33 and still learning or getting opponents hand picked by Haymon to take a dive....

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      AJ is gonna pick Deontay apart.
                      AJ can win the fight with a jab alone

Comment

Working...
                      X