Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-30-2019, 08:10 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 937 Post(s)
Idunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.42
Total Points: 30,196.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoloShot View Post
What if Valdez unifies? Stevenson can't stop that from happening. He's not that great either, Stevenson has always had feather fists. Although he's gained some strength recently, which I find suspect. I'm a bit hesitant to call these kids anything great until they fight top quality opposition.
His new found power is a bit Suspect .
I remember watching Stevenson fight as an Amateur . All the talk was about how good he was But he had no power .
Idunnoshet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:53 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 765 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,402.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idunnoshet View Post
His new found power is a bit Suspect .
I remember watching Stevenson fight as an Amateur . All the talk was about how good he was But he had no power .
I watched him then as I was watching Michael Conlan and I must say he is quick with his reflexes and clever defensively but he hasn't ever had power as you said. Roids must be coming into the mix. I don't buy that he just discovered his "man strength". You either have power or you don't, it's very hard, nay, almost impossible to develop it as much as he has without the aid of some substances. Stevenson is rushing to get that belt until Robeisy Ramirez catches up with him, puts it on him again and reduces him to a blubbering wuss like last time.

Last edited by BoloShot; 07-30-2019 at 09:56 AM.
BoloShot is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
girl, miami.”, oscar, rematch, valdez:, “stevenson