Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout vs. Terrell Gausha Ends in Disputed Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way! i gave trout MAYBE three rounds!

Comment

Trying to restore Trout career

Comment

So looks like Gausha got robbed here? Had a feeling this was the fight that Trout may really show his age. He's been competitive and has had good showings against top fighters, but seemed like the perfect time for Gausha to get him.

Gasuha vs Lubin later this year?

Comment

- -Once upon a time No Doubt the new flash kid on the block, but then 20 yr old Canelo cracked that chin.

Slow circle of the drain ever since. No shame that. At least he's still trying.

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
            Gausha won, but he should've let his hands go more to make sure. There was a lot of waiting around, and I don't think that Gausha was aggressive enough. Trout was there for the taking. Cats gotta learn not to leave it in the hands of inept judges.
            Doesn’t it say how sad a state of affairs boxing is for you to have to say what you said? I mean any casual observer looking to break into watching boxing wouldn’t even waste their time further if these are “the rules of the game”.

Comment

They robbed gausha . This was one of the biggest robberies I’ve seen in boxing 🥊 trout won 2 o 3 rounds the most .

Comment

This was a real robbery tbh

Trout should retire

Comment

I am happy because I won money on the draw, but Gausha had won the fight, no question.

Second time in a few months that I win by betting on a draw which turns out to be a robbery; the previous one was Wilder vs Fury.

Comment

Trout looked like a shot fighter last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X