No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo savagely rejects Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermell Charlo savagely rejects Eddie Hearn

Jermell Charlo took to Twitter to respond to UK fans and Eddie Hearn.

He basically says he’s loyal to Al Haymon Lou Dibella and Floyd and that he is being compensated just fine. Are we over rating Eddie Hearn after the signing of Daniel Jacobs? Will fighters sign with a promoter who’s unproven in America? Last year Hearn said this
    Already, since the announcement with Daniel Jacobs,” Hearn told BoxingScene.com, “the phone’s been going mad with other fighters. ‘I’m not active enough. No one’s promoting me. Can I work with you?’

Who are all these fighters that supposedly called him and why are they not signed?
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 05-11-2018, 11:33 AM.

No disrespect to U.S fighters but most won't sign with Hearn because they have it too cushty not being matched with each other. If the Charlo's were to sign with Eddie we'd be getting them vs Jacobs and not bums with wooden legs.

I like the Charlo's but they're all too happy being overpaid fighting scrubs and barking from a distance knowing there is a fence there to protect them.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      No disrespect to U.S fighters but most won't sign with Hearn because they have it too cushty not being matched with each other. If the Charlo's were to sign with Eddie we'd be getting them vs Jacobs and not bums with wooden legs.

I like the Charlo's but they're all too happy being overpaid fighting scrubs and barking from a distance knowing there is a fence there to protect them.
      Who is Jacobs fighting that’s so spectacular?
      Khan just fought Phil Lo Greco
      Brook just fought Rabachenco

If the Charlo's were to sign with Eddie we'd be getting them vs Jacobs and not bums with wooden legs

That fight was being proposed until Jacobs ran to HBO. Now he fighting unknowns and getting boo’d out the building

Comment

problem is if he signed with hearn hed have to fight jacobs, which he doesnt want

Comment

I didnt expect Charlo to sign...i dont think it is "savage" at all

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            problem is if he signed with hearn hed have to fight jacobs, which he doesnt want
            Wrong Charlo brother man

Comment

Why is this in the lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Wrong Charlo brother man
                Lmao that ruined that excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Why is this in the lounge?
                  You would be the only one to complain

Comment