Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-01-2019, 10:51 PM #41
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3481 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,684.36
Total Points: 104,394.43
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I have a proposal that will shock everyone. I hope you are all sitting down....

Have the rematch in NYC, in Madison Square Garden.

Amazeballs, right? Same place as the first fight!
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:53 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,462.18
Total Points: 19,388.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by andocom View Post
I'm not defending the NADP's decision, I just like everyone else don't know the details of the evidence presented to them, at some point that will come out and we can have an informed opinion if we think it is correct or not.

UKAD followed their (& WADA's) rules, they had a hearing (as per their rules) at which evidence was presented, based on that evidence they didn't impose a provisional suspension, Rivas team wasn't notified because thats the rules regarding athelete privacy, details aren't disclosed if an athelete didn't dope or until they are found to have & sanctioned.

Thats why heads won't roll, everyone followed the rules.
they need to change those rules. Is like bringing a gun to a fist fight.
garfios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 11:04 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3927 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 174,210.89
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
In before swarms of Hearniacs calling Ruiz fat and telling him to bow down to lord Eddie
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Eddies a fine lad!
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 11:12 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6371 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 61,239.68
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

Joshua is shell shocked and ptsd up from the the states he wants no part of America, they should do it somewhere random like in Japan.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 11:13 PM #45
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4635 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 103,356.86
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Wouldn't mind seeing boxing elsewhere for a change. The World is bigger than just UK and US

Nigeria, Mexico, Japan...I don't care anywhere else besides that same damn venues over and over and over again

I'm sure AJ family would LOVE for him to fight in Nigeria
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 11:55 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1496 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 58,376.52
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
...because America Great, England Bad..... That's what you want to hear.

Are you denying corruption being spread across the whole of the boxing community?

Lol why if you're looking for a boxing legacy would you go to a place with no boxing? Seems like a terrible idea.

In answer to the Burke question -

"The Irish champion Sam O’Rourke challenged Burke for the title, but Burke declined when O’Rourke insisted that the fight be held in Ireland. O’Rourke then traveled to America, where he constantly denigrated Burke’s abilities and courage. On hearing of the insults, Burke decided to meet his challenger in New Orleans in 1836" that and difficulty of finding an oponent due to killing his previous.

Nothing a quick google can find out to disprove you adding your own narrative.

America was sold as the land of opportunity where the "streets are paved with gold" and with countries such as Ireland experiencing famine it was an obvious place to go. These people brought their traditions and sports which created a developing scene for professionals to then challenge in.

LMAO Burke returned to England to fight anyway so disproving anypoint about him disowning England because it was so terrible.
Okay, well if you want me to tell you the story, gather round children:

The champion in England is named Jem Ward.

James Burke is the number one contender.

Jem Ward won his belt fighting a man named Simon Byrne. Byrne was the Irish champion. Ward beat Byrne in a fixed fight Byrne wasn't actually very good. No, I'm not just being mean to England, it's important later to note Byrne's not actually a real champion he's a paper champ who was installed and paid to lay down for Ward.

Burke is the real deal, a real fighter, he's also English. I think he was born in London or some such similar super English town. I mean proper English got me?

Ward as champion was scared to fight Burke and this is the bit that gets dirty. This is the bit that disappoints me in the English attitude. Rather than retiring and accepting Burke is the true champion Jem refuses to fight Burke and claims he doesn't have to fight Burke because Burke does not possess enough "englishness" to be the champion or even have the honor of fighting for the position. And, that alone, isn't so bad, so Jem Ward's a bit of a ***** and a charleton, so what. What gets me is the English went alone with it. They didn't strip Jem or force him to fight or retire in anyway.

Burke in my eyes is the hero on this story and the villain sadly enough isn't just Ward but the society that allows his bull****.

Burke keeps up pressure and so Ward offers him a deal. Since Burke isn't English enough to be in a title fight and draw a crowd he'd have to come up with an absurd purse to entice Ward. Burke worked odd jobs across the country and in a few years saved enough money to challenge Ward again.

Ward, with the backing of the majority, took Burke's money and continued to refuse to fight him.

Burke kept up pressure and Ward was being pressured to make a defense so he did the right thing and retired. He then set up a fight between Burke and his brother Nick Ward. Burke wooped the baby Ward and Jem promptly came out of retirement to reclaim his title claiming the fight between Nick and Burke wasn't good enough for Burke to be champion. Again, the British, well, English, public back Jem Ward.

Burke maintained pressure, he really wanted to be champion. Ward again offered Burke a retirement fight. He retired and set Burke up against our ol pal Simon Byrne. Byrne, as I said before, was a paper champion. Burke didn't know this and went at him as if he'd earned the Irish title. Burke killed Simon Byrne and was forced to stand trial for murder, of which he was found innocent.

Again!, the English public, as a majority anyway, gnash their gnarled teeth and demonize this man! He was seen as a brutish and barbaric murderer in England.

Sam O'Rourke challenged Burke and Burke was, like Ward, crowned champion of England off the win over a champion of Ireland long after Burke had already been used by Ward and abused by the English public who refused to admit Ward was a ****.

The only reason Burke was ever crowned champion was, like I said, y'all had enough of y'all. It wasn't American audiences who wanted to see Burke get his big break, there was no American audience yet. It was Englishmen. It was Englishmen back Burke the entire time, for a long time they were the minority, after time passed they became the majority and circumvented their **** champion by circumventing their whole island.

Nick Ward would become champion sometime later, and be a **** show himself.

-----

if you want more lessons on how corrupt as **** boxing was when England ran the show you know where I post. Nice to see you bud, btw.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 12:49 AM #47
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4907 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 219,850.89
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Andy Ruiz has more say than you think they would've already announced that fight if he didn't
What definite answers has A-Side given out ????
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 12:51 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4549 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679,832.37
Total Points: 1,718,791.97
Nate "Galaxxy Warrior" Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender2000 View Post
DONT GO to the uk to fight ! andy you will be robbed everything will be set against you the ref wont let you fight in close and a decision win will be impossible.
right, because there are NEVER bad decisions or bad refereeing in the US.......

smh...........
OnePunch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:21 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 47,995.76
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Okay, well if you want me to tell you the story, gather round children:

The champion in England is named Jem Ward.

James Burke is the number one contender.

Jem Ward won his belt fighting a man named Simon Byrne. Byrne was the Irish champion. Ward beat Byrne in a fixed fight Byrne wasn't actually very good. No, I'm not just being mean to England, it's important later to note Byrne's not actually a real champion he's a paper champ who was installed and paid to lay down for Ward.

Burke is the real deal, a real fighter, he's also English. I think he was born in London or some such similar super English town. I mean proper English got me?

Ward as champion was scared to fight Burke and this is the bit that gets dirty. This is the bit that disappoints me in the English attitude. Rather than retiring and accepting Burke is the true champion Jem refuses to fight Burke and claims he doesn't have to fight Burke because Burke does not possess enough "englishness" to be the champion or even have the honor of fighting for the position. And, that alone, isn't so bad, so Jem Ward's a bit of a ***** and a charleton, so what. What gets me is the English went alone with it. They didn't strip Jem or force him to fight or retire in anyway.

Burke in my eyes is the hero on this story and the villain sadly enough isn't just Ward but the society that allows his bull****.

Burke keeps up pressure and so Ward offers him a deal. Since Burke isn't English enough to be in a title fight and draw a crowd he'd have to come up with an absurd purse to entice Ward. Burke worked odd jobs across the country and in a few years saved enough money to challenge Ward again.

Ward, with the backing of the majority, took Burke's money and continued to refuse to fight him.

Burke kept up pressure and Ward was being pressured to make a defense so he did the right thing and retired. He then set up a fight between Burke and his brother Nick Ward. Burke wooped the baby Ward and Jem promptly came out of retirement to reclaim his title claiming the fight between Nick and Burke wasn't good enough for Burke to be champion. Again, the British, well, English, public back Jem Ward.

Burke maintained pressure, he really wanted to be champion. Ward again offered Burke a retirement fight. He retired and set Burke up against our ol pal Simon Byrne. Byrne, as I said before, was a paper champion. Burke didn't know this and went at him as if he'd earned the Irish title. Burke killed Simon Byrne and was forced to stand trial for murder, of which he was found innocent.

Again!, the English public, as a majority anyway, gnash their gnarled teeth and demonize this man! He was seen as a brutish and barbaric murderer in England.

Sam O'Rourke challenged Burke and Burke was, like Ward, crowned champion of England off the win over a champion of Ireland long after Burke had already been used by Ward and abused by the English public who refused to admit Ward was a ****.

The only reason Burke was ever crowned champion was, like I said, y'all had enough of y'all. It wasn't American audiences who wanted to see Burke get his big break, there was no American audience yet. It was Englishmen. It was Englishmen back Burke the entire time, for a long time they were the minority, after time passed they became the majority and circumvented their **** champion by circumventing their whole island.

Nick Ward would become champion sometime later, and be a **** show himself.

-----

if you want more lessons on how corrupt as **** boxing was when England ran the show you know where I post. Nice to see you bud, btw.
Been a while...

Seems like some artistic liberty/swerving taken in your story and Burke came back to England after Rourke so it's not as you explained him turning his back on British boxing and its corruption good. Neither did UK boxing end there.

I'm not arguing English boxing wasn't corrupt anyway but no doubt American boxing has been corrupt from day one like I said cultures were carried across with immigrants and the corruption would have been part of that.

Always end up in too serious debates about UK US comparisons, both are flawed, both have good and bad influences at the end of the day.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:35 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2147 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 83,988.90
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

LOL at some of these Merkkans and a fake Canadian talking about how dirty Boxing is in the UK. Yeah and thats coming from Merkkans. Never been any controversy in American Boxing has there. But this just goes with what Boxing has been like for many decades. Merkkans are just scared to travel, Anywhere.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
happening, isn't, rematch, ruiz