Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-30-2019, 10:52 AM #41
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7082 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 95,341.03
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
I see you’re still living the lie complete with excuses. Floyd won the fight get the **** over it already.
Lie?

If you mean exposing the truth about this fight lying? Naah.. I'm simply bringing out the facts and evidences surrounding this fight JUST THE FACT

Especially how Floyd feels about his fight with Pac and how he wanted a rematch last Sept when he talked to Pac in Japan but sadly he flaked off again. That's not lying. Those are facts bud. Why so affected?

Will you look at that straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

It's just FACTS.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Picture Paints a thousand words..

This sums up the fraudulent night of boxing..

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019 at 10:59 AM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:48 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2109 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 39,628.79
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Most boxing fans around the world thinks that pac won the fight.
Where are they? Everyone posting here except you and a certain douche bag has Floyd winning easily and thatís a true reflection of how the fight went.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:54 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5890 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 118,075.55
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Well, that's not how to make sense in a boxing forum buddy. We discuss things around here. You are too emotionally charged. It's about refuting facts bud. I guess you can't with all the truth I just brought out.

So many butt hurt Floyd fans in here..

I must have hit a nerve again.

Must be hard to see facts staring at you Floyd lovers.

This is about the thread topic. You guys seem to be to affected with the truth.

Take it easy. It's just boxing. No hard feelings.

Just remember. Floyd owes you a rematch, but couldn't

Cough..Cough..Cough..pussay.. cough cough

50-0 deal with it crybaby

n
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:56 PM #44
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post

Let's see. You gathered the best shots of Floyd in the fight and this is it? In that photo. 3/4 are love taps. 1 might be a good shot on Manny, but not really impressive. A still photo pretty lame.. so I give you a C for the effort though.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:01 PM #45
lats of peace

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,133.49
Total Points: 30,326.73
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

How is Pacquiao at this stage in his life still such a whiney girl.

Complains and cries all the time.. He needs to learn how to act like a champion.
CHOWWOKKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:03 PM #46
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:

src="https://i.ibb.co/L9LVmZj/C7-FABC5-B-FD25-46-E9-A4-EA-2-DD064-DA6-E50.jpg" alt="C7-FABC5-B-FD25-46-E9-A4-EA-2-DD064-DA6-E50" border="0">
And what's this? Another love tap? Your showing No velocity in Floyd's punches. Shoe shine punches? Really? See case in point. Floyd landed shyit the whole night. It's really pathetic when you think about it. SMH
Old 07-30-2019, 09:12 PM #47
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
6-AC1540-F-72-CB-4042-B0-AF-9-D4-E3-E7-B6-E67" border="0">
n

So now you believe in what Roach says?

Roach also said Pac came in the fight with an injured torn rotator cuff and that everyone in boxing knows nothing was concluded that night. So I guess you have to believe that as well since you are agreeing with Roach now. Roach also says there should be a rematch. So you see were you fuvked up again?

Here's Roach talking about the fight before and now.

ARTICLE 1

Link: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

ARTICLE 2

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-wa...le-kid--135222

Boxing Scene: Is it realistic, or just something you’re hoping for?

Roach: I believe it’s realistic. I do. A lot of people thought Manny won that fight. A lot of people thought Floyd (had advantages), but they wouldn’t let Manny do anything with his shoulder. Why? I don’t know. But the thing is I would like to get that fight one more time. Manny did the best he could for four rounds, but then the shoulder blew out and it was over. I was very disappointed in that fight and I would love to get that one back one more time.

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-wa...le-kid--135222

Oh, and Roach also said Pac will beat Floyd easy in a rematch. What now?

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:35 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1815 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,620.59
Total Points: 66,920.22

Floyd tricked him into signing with PBC. Now he has to fight Spence.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 04:04 AM #49
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
Floyd tricked him into signing with PBC. Now he has to fight Spence.
Yeah.. Floyd had no guts to fight a healthy Pacquiao. Look what happened. He already fuvked up 2 of the best prime fighters PBC has to offer. Now it's Spence or Porter. That just makes Pac's legacy even greater.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"fans, belive, lost.", mayweather, pacquiao-, rematch