Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I tip a girl on Chaturbate, does that make me a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    If you think anything i'm saying is incorrect, then by all means don't listen to me.

Continue driving yourself crazy over an online whore, who hundreds (or thousands if she makes six figures lol) of losers have seen naked and have jacked off to.

Who makes a living showing her genitals for money.

By all means, continue giving her money, so she can buy her boyfriends more presents bruh. Stay winning.
    Okay. You’re right. I admit that I have a problem and it’s rather embarrassing. I’m an adult virgin and I don’t have a lot of contact with women and I suffer from mild anxiety and depression. I’m weird as fu#k and I don’t get out as much as I do. I’m a fu#k up and I don’t have a whole lot going to me.

All that said, look at how honest I am with myself. Look at how I own up to my faults, instead of tearing down other, like you do, to make myself feel better about my own life.

How about you man up and admit some mistakes, faults, or embarrassing things that you did. I owned up to my problems. How about you share something instead of pretending you’re so much better than I am? Because you’re not.

Comment

Wisdom will save you from the wayward* woman,
      From the smooth* words of the immoral* woman,+
      17 Who abandons the close companion* of her youth+
      And forgets the covenant of her God;
      18 For her house sinks down into death,
      And her paths* lead those powerless into death.+
      19 None of those having relations with* her will return,
      Nor will they regain the pathways of life.

Proverbs 2:16-19
      Get off your high horse. Quoting the Bible to make a point.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Get off your high horse. Quoting the Bible to make a point.
        I read the bible every day.

I honor and glorify wisdom and truth. So when you antithesize wisdom by glorifying whores, i'm going to defend it.

Comment

I read the bible every day.

I honor and glorify wisdom and truth. So when you antithesize wisdom by glorifying whores, i'm going to defend it.
          Not wisdom or truth. It’s theory and philosophy. The Bible is all an idea. Only true if you follow it, so yes, to you it is wisdom and truth. The only truth in this life is that we’re all going to die.

Comment

Not wisdom or truth. It’s theory and philosophy. The Bible is all an idea. Only true if you follow it, so yes, to you it is wisdom and truth. The only truth in this life is that we’re all going to die.

Just beat off to webcams dude, God doesn't give a sht what you spend your money on.

Whatever makes you happy.

Comment

Bruh some of the baddest women I've ever seen were on ********** and chaturbate. **** would bug me out.

Comment

Any update b morph bro, are you still attending those parties

Comment

hahah ****, i didn't know this one existed! man b morph is becoming my new favorite poster!

Comment

I finally have a girlfriend guys!

I get to see her boobies and everything.

But there’s a catch.

She kind of, sort of, isn’t my girlfriend. She’s a Chaturbate model.

I pay part of her salary. I tell her that I want to hug and kiss her and give her cuddles. She’s awesome.

Is this getting into a type of cuck territory?
                    Did you ever fall asleep talking together??? If she can sleep with the cam on and it’s just you two you might have a shot.... I’ve dated a lot of strippers but most are drunks/junkies and almost ALL have kids. Your just a $$$$ sign. They ain’t the marrying type. Just fuk them a few times and move on to the next.

You should find another chat mate or whatever you call it. Try make her jealous seeing you spend that $$$$ on someone else. Get them to hate each other

Comment

Man the other night this chick was riding me and got up and soaked the sht out of me!!! I was like are you pissing on me??? WTF! She turned Brite red and was like no I’m soo sorry that’s never happened to me before? It was colorless and didn’t smell like piss?? I googled it and she just was a squirter??? I’ve never seen that sht before....

Comment

Working...
                      X