GGG haters you can't have it both way with brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Can GGG make 147??
    GGG has a bigger frame where Kell has a narrow frame. Kell is also shorter and more compact. Kell can lose muscle mass and still fit at 147 lbs because he's narrow and shorter. GGG can't. GGG is the bigger guy but not by much. It's deceiving to say ggg fought a 147 lb kell brook when kell weighed more and was shredded.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Kell Brooke loses muscle tissue to make 147 lbs. That's a fact. Kell brooke was shredded at the weigh in at 160 lbs. I'm not blind. He loses muscle to make 147 lbs.

GGG is 165 lbs 30 days out of his fight. He's not a big mw and Kell was no 147 lber on fight night. He's not built for mw is a different story. He was no Welterweight during that fight with ggg. GGG didn't face a 147 lb kell brook.
      He was about to fight Vargas. Your argument is shyt and you have no shame because you're embarrassing yourself by pursuing this argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        He was about to fight Vargas. Your argument is shyt and you have no shame because you're embarrassing yourself by pursuing this argument.
        That has nothing to do with what I just said. You lack reading skills.

Comment

Spence got hit clean more than ggg. FACT. Once spence realized brook can't hurt him he walked him down just like ggg did. And kell brook was a lean mw on fight night and not a ww. GGG's victory was more impressive and he beat an undefeated brooke. One guy goes 11 rds the other guy stops him in 5.
          Spence tried to walk him down from the jump...he just got backed off. He tested the waters every other round or so to see if brook was ready. I wasn't until brook had nothing left that spence really started getting to him. Ggg just went straight in on him and wasn't deterred by brooks's shots.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            lol Brook is on of GGG's best wins..lol
            It is also Spence's only best win. Now what?

I want to know how GGG and Spence now stand in your eyes.

Comment

That has nothing to do with what I just said. You lack reading skills.
              No, I'm not letting you distract from my point. That's what happened.
              Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Spence tried to walk him down from the jump...he just got backed off. He tested the waters every other round or so to see if brook was ready. I wasn't until brook had nothing left that spence really started getting to him. Ggg just went straight in on him and wasn't deterred by brooks's shots.
              ^Not only that, but Brook realized he could physically bully Spence and was pushing him around with his sheer physicality at certain points. It was a mistake because that's when Spence got in some key investment shots.

Golovkin essentially pressured Brook whenever he felt like it. He tried to box at first and Brook got in too many shots so Golovkin said 'fk that' and just went into kill mode. Didn't take long after that. Spence had a much harder time.

Comment

None of GGG's fans are defending you because you are making the fanbase look stupid. Just ask an admin to delete this thread and act like it never happened.

Comment

Lol you just went full ******. GGG beat brook at 160 lbs not 147 lbs and brook weighed in more than ggg.
                  Smh...strawman argument. You know exactly what I meant. It's the same mistake as people who say mistakes like "Bradley beat the hell out of Bradley". Your thread failed so badly that you have to look for little things like these, basically hanging on from a cliff right now with no argument. Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    No, I'm not letting you distract from my point. That's what happened.

^Not only that, but Brook realized he could physically bully Spence and was pushing him around with his sheer physicality at certain points. It was a mistake because that's when Spence got in some key investment shots.

Golovkin essentially pressured Brook whenever he felt like it. He tried to box at first and Brook got in too many shots so Golovkin said 'fk that' and just went into kill mode. Didn't take long after that. Spence had a much harder time.
                    That had me yelling at the damn tv. Brook initiated most of the infighting by falling in behind his right and trying to body spence...but once he got there he did nothing but eat body shots for his trouble. I like spence better and I'm glad he won cuz he has more upside imo, but it was frustrating to watch brook fight that way in a fight he maybe could have won if he boxed at distance. Even his trainer told him to stop falling in, but he kept doing it. I don't think brook has an easy time making 147 and those body shots were money in the bank for spence.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Smh...strawman argument. You know exactly what I meant. It's the same mistake as people who say mistakes like "Bradley beat the hell out of Bradley". Your thread failed so badly that you have to look for little things like these, basically hanging on from a cliff right now with no argument. Stop it.
                      Your analogy was way off and had nothing to do with the thread. You're clearly confused right now and not making any sense at all.

And I've already proved my point. Not sure what you're whining about.
                      Last edited by satiev1; 05-28-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X