Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Misconception or Fact: Al Haymon takes better care of his African American fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
    I don't watch that black devil's cards so I wouldn't know, .
    Man you at least don't hide the scum you are.

David Benavidez was main event 2 weeks ago.

Miguel Flores was main event last week.

Mexicans you moron.

Comment

Don't quite agree with this I think overall the fighter has the most power If he wants it they can have it but IF they don't well that is when the problems come about...
      Leo Santa Cruz and Carl Frampton both wanted to fight each other not sure how much both men got but I'm sure it was a nice little pay package.

So overall I don't think Haymon is throwing white/mexican/asians into a fire and saving black fighters for nice easy paydays.

He is getting a lot of these guys easy paydays If you're with him you can very likely fight boring tune-up fight one after the other whilst earning good enough money that's the main problem you should only be getting paid properly when you fight the best guy about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Jacobs
        Mayweather
        Spence Jr.
        Quillin
        Broner
        Russel Jr.
        Thurman
        Danny Garcia
        Wilder
        Easter Jr.

+many more
        Easter is fighting Commey next, Commey is an undefeated KO artist and Danny on your list?

Comment

Brujeria

Remember when Al Haymon snatched up Miguel Vazquez and quickly had him robbed against Mickey Bey Jr. on a Mayweather PPV?

Was that the most shameful thing he's done to a Mexican so far?

In fact, when was the last time Vazquez has even fought? Does Al Haymon even try to get him TV dates? Poor guy, signed his life away to that scum just to get robbed by a testosterone cheating scumbag.

Comment

Jacobs
            Mayweather
            Spence Jr.
            Quillin
            Broner
            Russel Jr.
            Thurman
            Danny Garcia
            Wilder
            Easter Jr.

+many more
            Those guys take care of it in the ring. Russell didn't rob lomachenko when they fought, Broner didn't rob porter.

Look at how he takes care of Arreola, Santa Cruz, Mares, Garcia or malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
              Those guys take care of it in the ring. Russell didn't rob lomachenko when they fought, Broner didn't rob porter.

Look at how he takes care of Arreola, Santa Cruz, Mares, Garcia or malinaggi.
              He couldn't rob Loma, it went to a purse bid to which he had no part of the promotion in. And Broner couldn't have robbed Porter since they're both Haymon and since it was really wide. He'll only rob you if it's close.

Santa Cruz just lost (if he was AA Haymon would have made sure he won) and Arreola is literally being used as a stepping stone for his "elite" black HW boxers, Wilder included.

Garcia is African American and he's benefited from Haymon robberies numerous times, and easy matchmaking.

Comment

LMFAO at Yordinis Ugas being a Easy Fight right away you shows you don't know **** about boxing. 3 Of Ugas losses are controversial besides maybe the Amir Imam fight which was on Friday Night Fights.

Secondly, Ugas originally was the fight another young talented fighter in Bryant Perella who got injured and had to pull out so James Step IN on very short notice instead of having to cancel the event.

Actually Ugas was a STEP UP for James and was suppose to be a step up for Perella!

It is funny to see people expose and embarrass themselves though! You can log on to another account and agree with yourself all you want but that doesn't make you right.

Was people just crying about how Danny Garcia and Leo Santa Cruz are too protected but then LOL at "Danny Garcia Is African American"? OK clearly you're trolling for some attention and talking race on this forum gets you the attention you so desire I guess

NOBODY is protected, fighters have a choice, Promoters, Mangers and Advisers don't OWN the fighters, the fighters do have a say in who they fight. Some guys choose the easiest path possible, others have the desire to be the best and always want the BEST

Comment

Al Haymon is pretty smart doe. Even though Haymon clearly favors the brothas, I don't think he necessarily doesn't like Mexicans. He just knows that he can use and abuse all of his Mexican fighters because Mexican fans are going to watch boxing regardless. Mexican fans are a constant in boxing.

On the other hand fans from places like Puerto Rico, Cuba, Phillippines, U.K., etc. only care about boxing when they have fighters from their country to get behind.

For example, if Haymon let the decision in the Santa Cruz vs. Frampton fight go to Santa Cruz then the Northern Irish fans might not care about boxing anymore and that = no money. On the other hand, if Frampton gets the decision like he did then you're getting that Northern Irish money and Mexican money (because Mexicans are going to watch boxing regardless).

Comment

Brujeria

Remember when Al Haymon snatched up Miguel Vazquez and quickly had him robbed against Mickey Bey Jr. on a Mayweather PPV?

Was that the most shameful thing he's done to a Mexican so far?

In fact, when was the last time Vazquez has even fought? Does Al Haymon even try to get him TV dates? Poor guy, signed his life away to that scum just to get robbed by a testosterone cheating scumbag.
                    Al Haymon signed Vaszquez in a McDonald's, . I heard he didn't even pay for Vazquez's egg mcmuffin, .

But yeah, Haymon pretty much took that title from Vazquez and gave it to the steroid abusing Bey, .

I don't feel bad for that boring ass puta Vazquez though, he deserves what he got for being so dumb.

The funny thing is how all these brothas call Vazquez boring when he fights similar to their hoodrat idols.

Comment

Danny Garcia disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X