No announcement yet.

Premier Boxing championship commentators suck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Boxing championship commentators suck

They just deep throated Erickson lubin from the 1st round all the way to the 8th. Danny Garcia throat probably sore right now.

Yeah, very dry overall, they all seem bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
      They just deep throated Erickson lubin from the 1st round all the way to the 8th. Danny Garcia throat probably sore right now.
      They gotta try to hype up their overrated prospects somehow.
      Viewing numbers don't make it seem like people are buying what they are selling.

Comment

Kinney is a good studio guy, and a pretty poor play by ay guy. Garcia has no charisma, especially compared to Paulie and Roy. Hunter is OK. Overall that team is pretty bad. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
          Jim Lampley said no other heavyweight moved like Luis Ortiz since Muhammad Ali.

Comment

I dont like hunter when I hear him speak in interviews but as a commentator he freaking carried those other 2 no personality having ass lames all night.

I saw hunter with berstein and paulie would be a good combo.,

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Kinney is a good studio guy, and a pretty poor play by ay guy. Garcia has no charisma, especially compared to Paulie and Roy. Hunter is OK. Overall that team is pretty bad. I agree.
              Yep. Pretty much this. I turned it down and put the closed caption on and played music. Porter was probably the best fighter they've had in the booth. They had another trainer on a fight who was better than Virgil, I think it was Barry Hunter???

Comment

Virgil has to be the worst the guy is as biased as they come.

Comment

Working...
                X