Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this a great win for Floyd or was it an okay win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great win. He just totally schooled the only hope of beating him below 154.

Comment

They KNEW Canelo only had one or two gears. Sure, I think it was a pick. Still, Floyd demonstrated unbelievable skill and quickness.

Comment

idk you tell me

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        canelo is gonna end Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          You tell me?

Seriously though it is an okay win, the value of it could go up in the future if Canelo shows that he can perform well against good boxers who are not Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          Pac-Boy , just create a new account. This is getting embarrassing.

Comment

**** win...

How can you make a thread and I can't?

Comment

Shit win...

Comment

Can't wait for Manny to get put to sleep again by another light weight cherry pick.

Comment

Any win at this point in Mayweather's career is a great win. Dude is 36 years old and still running things. Much like the man in your avatar, Floyd is a living legend.

Comment

Great win. None of these young bucks have the super fight experience to tangle with floyd. Man I hope pac looks great next time out. He is still the only guy that has the superfight experience and the proven record to compete with floyd. If pac's chin isn't too damaged he should push for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      You tell me?

Seriously though it is an okay win, the value of it could go up in the future if Canelo shows that he can perform well against good boxers who are not Floyd Mayweather Jr. A bit like how the value of Mayweather's win over Marquez went up after he outboxed, and then knocked the **** out of Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X