Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Burns fighting Scott Harrison in the summer?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Burns fighting Scott Harrison in the summer?.

http://www.***************.net/news/...itle-shot.html

Embarrassing.

wouldn't surprise me at all. at all.

these guys were considering Alex Arthur not that long ago.

Burns' career as a 'champion' is quite pathetic. i would assume they've only made the decision to face a fellow titlist in Vazquez because they calculate him to be a minimal KO threat and expect to get the decision in Britain whatever happens in the fight. i hope Vazquez gets a just decision and foils their plans.

Comment

Sounds more like posturing from Harrisons promoter to me. Unless Warren says something i wouldnt believe it.

Dont get me wrong i wouldnt put it past Warren to dodge a tough fight but lets not jump to conclusions...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Sounds more like posturing from Harrisons promoter to me. Unless Warren says something i wouldnt believe it.

Dont get me wrong i wouldnt put it past Warren to dodge a tough fight but lets not jump to conclusions...
        Alex Morrison manages both Burns and Harrison.

Truly pathetic fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          wouldn't surprise me at all. at all.

these guys were considering Alex Arthur not that long ago.

Burns' career as a 'champion' is quite pathetic. i would assume they've only made the decision to face a fellow titlist in Vazquez because they calculate him to be a minimal KO threat and expect to get the decision in Britain whatever happens in the fight. i hope Vazquez gets a just decision and foils their plans.
          Well hes just about to fight the high risk low reward Miguel Vasquez so i wouldnt say embarrassing. If he doesnt fight Broner next though you will have a point...

Edit: somehow missed the last bit of your post. As you were...

Comment

Why not?

He's going to need a confidence-building fight after Vasquez beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Alex Morrison manages both Burns and Harrison.

Truly pathetic fight.
              Thats a bit more worrying. If it is true and it happens then yes it is a terrible fight.

Comment

I don't understand why Burns or Warren insist on having Burns fight a good fighter then follow it with a pathetic one. That's been the story of his reign.

Fight Vasquez then fight Broner!

Comment

Hope Harrison still wants to fight Burns without his title

Comment

Lol, Adrien Broner who?

Comment

Working...
                    X